Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Costanza
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Apr 24, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wZVUZ1IeAGE

Alex Costanza

Player
Player
hi sam i know its me again . i really sorry for boyhering you ❤️ but iam trying to enter the game after you unbanned the social club . but its shows me the same thing (your social club is blocked) idk if there any way to fix it . put please help with that . everything in the proof. all my respect to you .

Alex Costanza

Player
Player
hi sam i know its me again . i really sorry for boyhering you ❤️ but iam trying to enter the game after you unbanned the social club . but its shows me the same thing (your social club is blocked) idk if there any way to fix it . put please help with that . everything in the proof. all my respect to you .
more info
my social club nickname : SWPowerrr (swpowerrr) (SWPOWERRR)
Q/ i know its not allowed but can i try to log in with another social club if it not gonna work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom