Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Complaint against ID's: 139 | 10269 | 52120 | 2238 for CR / RDM in city / MERCY KILL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blanc DraKula
Suspect ID
139 10269 52120 2238
Date of violation
Apr 25, 2022
Time of violation
21:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDiNEcSbzCk

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
We were having an immersive rp shootout with our rival family. Ten out of nowhere you pulled up on our face so I was thinking you were apart of the rival fam, nonetheless this was all good Roleplay and your ruined it by coming in the situation for no reason.

Blanc Drakula

Nobody
Player
watch the bodycam first. i was travelling by the road and how would i know u r conducting a shootout? and im not intensely came over there, u guys dragged me to the situation by ramming & blocking my car. if u guys didn`t do that at the time i will simply pass over u guys .

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
watch the bodycam first. i was travelling by the road and how would i know u r conducting a shootout? and im not intensely came over there, u guys dragged me to the situation by ramming & blocking my car. if u guys didn`t do that at the time i will simply pass over u guys .
It’s not about that. I thought you was in their family so I started shooting you which was my rp reason

Xan Man

Player
Player
what normal person would drive up to a live shootout there was a reason you got shot you drove up to our shootout and we thought you were a rival.

Chase Ackerr

Player
Player
and you also drove into a shootout and braked your car i mean cry all you want you knew what was gonna happen

Chase Ackerr

Player
Player
and in the pov you had the chance to get away you chose to sit in the middle of the road lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom