Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevos_Loco
Administrators nickname
Candy_Enect
Date
Apr 26, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/90588/

Sebastian1

Player
Player
Hi, the player Kevos Loco with the ID 950 is doing account sharing. He has told and shown me this several times in real life and via Discord. He even gave me his password including his email address, because he had no time to maintain his company over the vacations.
Since he betrayed me, I will now do the same and hope that his account will be banned.
If there are any further complications please feel free to contact me.

Kevooos

Der König
Player
Was ein Schwachsinn. Kann gerne gecheckt werden. Aber sag mal, du müsstest ja dann meine Email kennen, oder?

@Admins hier wurde extra ein Account angelegt der mir mit Lügen schaden soll. Kann man mal die IP checken und schauen wer das ist und diese Person dann Sanktionieren?

What a bullshit.
But tell me, when you know my email, how is my email?

@Admins here is an account created which try to ban me with lies.
Can you check the IP of Sebastian1 and see who it is and give a sanction to this person because of this lies?

Last edited:

Sebastian1

Player
Player
Kevin, this is so disappointing... What have I done to you to make you like this? I've told you 100 times that people I like have nothing to do with you... These are MY friends and just because you're jealous, you don't have to pull this shit... The thing is, you're not only so infinitely dishonorable on Grand (OOC), but in the same way in real life.

Tom Cloud

Player
Player
Moin,

ich habe den Account genauer überprüft und konnte keine Auffälligkeiten feststellen.

Wenn er dir das so oft bewiesen hat, kannst du ja mit Sicherheit eine Beschwerde mit entsprechenden Beweisen einreichen.
Insbesondere da du hier relativ deutlich raushängen lässt das es dir um "Rache" geht möchte ich sowas künftig nur noch mit Handfesten beweisen sehen und keine haltlosen Anschuldigungen ohne Beweise.

Beschwerde ist daher abgelehnt.

Viele Grüße,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom