Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deadman
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Apr 26, 2022
Time
19:19
Proofs
Shawshanker and Exhilo have already laid out their proof even though you never responded to Shawshanker and only Exhilo. Lets get this resolved before their wives take to the forums, lol

Deadman Mage

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
A couple days ago you banned 9 accounts from my in game family. These accounts belonged to 5 different people in two different households which reside in two different states. We were baffled as to why these accounts were banned as NO ONE had broken the rules. After watching two of my in game family members converse with you guys for several days trying to sort it out, I received a text this morning from one showing your statement that you think he has operated all 9 accounts. Despite Shawshanker sending you a video of his computers and family and Exhilo explaining he and his wife each have 2 accounts.

Last week Shawshanker asked myself or exhilo if we would log into his account to harvest the family garden. Exhilo obliged. This is where I believe the confusion lies. You are conflating Shawshanker, his wife and daughters accounts with Exhilo and his wifes accounts because of this one time 2 minute log in. No one thought this to be a violation of the rules as ALL of our family members play fairly. After reviewing the rules, I could see where this would be considered breaking the rules. But to permanently ban Shaws daughters accounts, one of his wifes accounts, both of his accounts, one of Exhilos accounts and both of his wifes accounts for this one time infraction that should result in a warning or a couple day ban in any reasonable persons eyes is unjust. Especially unjust after Exhilo and Shawshanker and their families have followed the rules and both families spent hundreds of dollars playing this server.

I spent millions of in game dollars getting our in game family started and it appears we are going to lose our family home and all the hard work we spent into making the family because of one simply infraction is terrible. How you thought Exhilo owned all nine accounts even though his family has only logged into five of them, only one could be considered an infraction, is beyond me. I just thank God Exhilo offered to sign in to Shaws account while he was stuck on a plane before I did. Can you PLEASE look at your logs again and realize Exhilo NEVER signed into nine accounts, only five and one could be considered against the rules and that Shawshanker's family NEVER logged into more than their 6 accounts.

I appreciate you guys are Finally trying to crack down on people cheating, but lets actually take out the cheaters and not people who spend hundreds of dollars and follow the rules. Sincerely thank you for you time and effort in trying to resolve this wildly confusing problem.

Shawshanker

Godfather of the Mage Family
Player
A couple days ago you banned 9 accounts from my in game family. These accounts belonged to 5 different people in two different households which reside in two different states. We were baffled as to why these accounts were banned as NO ONE had broken the rules. After watching two of my in game family members converse with you guys for several days trying to sort it out, I received a text this morning from one showing your statement that you think he has operated all 9 accounts. Despite Shawshanker sending you a video of his computers and family and Exhilo explaining he and his wife each have 2 accounts.

Last week Shawshanker asked myself or exhilo if we would log into his account to harvest the family garden. Exhilo obliged. This is where I believe the confusion lies. You are conflating Shawshanker, his wife and daughters accounts with Exhilo and his wifes accounts because of this one time 2 minute log in. No one thought this to be a violation of the rules as ALL of our family members play fairly. After reviewing the rules, I could see where this would be considered breaking the rules. But to permanently ban Shaws daughters accounts, one of his wifes accounts, both of his accounts, one of Exhilos accounts and both of his wifes accounts for this one time infraction that should result in a warning or a couple day ban in any reasonable persons eyes is unjust. Especially unjust after Exhilo and Shawshanker and their families have followed the rules and both families spent hundreds of dollars playing this server.

I spent millions of in game dollars getting our in game family started and it appears we are going to lose our family home and all the hard work we spent into making the family because of one simply infraction is terrible. How you thought Exhilo owned all nine accounts even though his family has only logged into five of them, only one could be considered an infraction, is beyond me. I just thank God Exhilo offered to sign in to Shaws account while he was stuck on a plane before I did. Can you PLEASE look at your logs again and realize Exhilo NEVER signed into nine accounts, only five and one could be considered against the rules and that Shawshanker's family NEVER logged into more than their 6 accounts.

I appreciate you guys are Finally trying to crack down on people cheating, but lets actually take out the cheaters and not people who spend hundreds of dollars and follow the rules. Sincerely thank you for you time and effort in trying to resolve this wildly confusing problem.
Deadman,

This has been taken care of I believe Exile got it to straighten out last night and made a deal with the curator last night to get our three main accounts unbanned. We will not be using the same computer anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom