Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeeshan Mirza
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 26, 2022
Time of violation
19:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eSjQx7HQTj4

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
we attack on family for fam raid, when i was un conscious the man id 5564 start abusing as you see in POV

and others one also start abuse, its not a rp part, when you won, when you lost but abusing is not a result of both condition.

Zeeshan Mirza

Player
Thanks for supporting and its for all in future today its happened with me, tomorrow with others.

James Giugo

Player
Player
The problem with this report is we didn't do any animations on you while you were dead also it doesn't allow you to do animations in events it says "animations are forbidden in events". so cry all you want but no punishment will be given to us so jokes on you guys!!

Zeeshan Mirza

Player
The problem with this report is we didn't do any animations on you while you were dead also it doesn't allow you to do animations in events it says "animations are forbidden in events". so cry all you want but no punishment will be given to us so jokes on you guys!!
It will be decided from adminstration not from you.

James Giugo

Player
Player
It will be decided from adminstration not from you.
It is clear on general rule 6.8 it states "It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days" Not anywhere in that POV did we spit on you or do any amoral actions lol so go cry in a corner when it gets rejected and don't be so petty over a video game where you cant take shit talk from kids.

Zeeshan Mirza

Player
It is clear on general rule 6.8 it states "It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days" Not anywhere in that POV did we spit on you or do any amoral actions lol so go cry in a corner when it gets rejected and don't be so petty over a video game where you cant take shit talk from kids
Abusing is enough, little boy, everyone have respect i not make any abuse on you so. Let adminstration decide this issue.

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked
we attack on family for fam raid, when i was un conscious the man id 5564 start abusing as you see in POV

and others one also start abuse, its not a rp part, when you won, when you lost but abusing is not a result of both condition.

Last edited:

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked

Sorry, we will keep hurting your feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom