Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeeshan Mirza
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 26, 2022
Time of violation
19:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eSjQx7HQTj4

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
No reason to be toxic yall need to chill :/
Last day they make a raid on us, and after raid, when we back they do same thing abusing, than i gave them 5 sec to leave but they didn't and start provoking after 5 sec i shoot, they move 2 houses and start back shooting and start abusing while we are un conscious. Its saved in my POV but i ignored, but today they abused us again. Abusing is not a part of roleplay, everyone have self respect, and no one have a right to make a fun on each other.

Zeeshan Mirza

Player
I would be chill about it but this guy goes crying to admins even tho the idiots was wearing GOV armour and GOV weapons from warehouse to the raid and I don’t even report it 😵‍💫
We also loot this from fam raid, and you also using these types of weapons don't cry like a child

Zeeshan Mirza

Player
Bro u was wearing GOV armour and u didn’t loot anything bc only 1 person died 😂
When i say we loot it from you and it was glitch i have logs everyone took it from our fam warehouse, so keep calm and focus on 6.8 not on vest little boy.

And its my last reply to you, because you are now starting toxicity, in game and here, so its better to avoid you and like you

Antonio Giugo

🌊
Player
When i say we loot it from you and it was glitch i have logs everyone took it from our fam warehouse, so keep calm and focus on 6.8 not on vest little boy.

And its my last reply to you, because you are now starting toxicity, in game and here, so its better to avoid you and like you
Stop calling me little boy but yes I agree with the part of avoiding 👍

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked
Last day they make a raid on us, and after raid, when we back they do same thing abusing, than i gave them 5 sec to leave but they didn't and start provoking after 5 sec i shoot, they move 2 houses and start back shooting and start abusing while we are un conscious. Its saved in my POV but i ignored, but today they abused us again. Abusing is not a part of roleplay, everyone have self respect, and no one have a right to make a fun on each other.
This is grand rp it’s full of toxic kids we aren’t bad compared to others. 😂

Olama Sashington

Player
Player

Wydm, its roleplay they can trashtalk you…

Antonio Giugo

🌊
Player
It’s rp bro it’s allowed it happens irl so what do u expect we respect ur family but it’s just rp bro we raid people and that’s it and in the POV u shot first because I saw it

Zeeshan Mirza

Player
It’s rp bro it’s allowed it happens irl so what do u expect we respect ur family but it’s just rp bro we raid people and that’s it and in the POV u shot first because I saw it
Worry not if you need i have pov driveways is family property, first confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom