Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gorkem Madison
Administrators nickname
Elon Musk
Date
Apr 26, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/90900/#post-319665

GorkemMadisn

Player
Player
My friend has a nice cropped video of me throwing emmot at my mom for her abusive ethigi in chattende voicemail mf Before I die my mother s mother has sikey 1 SK stands for swearing or non-decisions for the event without pre wrong because I don't respect what was done to me, here is my mother we're playing a fun game curses if you throw normal emoji at the beginning, right after him, cursing at me I don't respond by Please ask for a video of the beginning of the event first

GorkemMadisn

Player
Player
i'm being judged by a 14-second video I want you to ask for the first part of the event you can also see the expletive in the chat with my mother

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
I don't see something about your mom, but I clear see you dancing on dead body.

6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom