Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miku_Cult
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 26, 2022
Time of violation
21:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0hSsP82D0X4?t=109

LeighBrayshaw

Player
Player
He claims the door was open but it was locked so uses the visual bug as a reason to powergame / exploit and drag his friend through the wall as shown at the following timestamp

Max Ghost

Ideas without action are worthless.
Player
i will post my pov of this situation and just give me some time to upload

( don't have the pov but the door was open on my screen it wasn't in my friends screen so i brought him in considering (the door was open considering the other doc person was walking through it although you cut it out the video for the sake of you not getting a strike)

(and even then you told me to do that again before you said it wasn't aloud )

and even if that's not enough the door at 2:25 you can clearly see it was unlocked and moving and even then sometimes doors that are locked sometimes isn't even locked because the door is opened

I'm sure you would proudly show how the doc was going through the door as you claim it was locked *while the doc officer was walking through it* but no you decided to cut that off

Last edited:

Xpoler

Player
Player
This might be lag, in his screen the door was open but for u its closed, I have had to done to me before many times during my visit to DOC as FIB, in my screen it looks like the doors are closed but for them its open for a list second so they can get in. If admins want to try this out they can, get one admin to have shitty ping while the other with good ping and try the door closing thing and you will see what I mean.

LeighBrayshaw

Player
Player
At 1:52 you clearly hear your friend say it is not open then proceed to carry him through the "NOT OPEN" door, Just because you have a visual bug on a locked door does not make it okay to carry people through

Xpoler

Player
Player
At 1:52 you clearly hear your friend say it is not open then proceed to carry him through the "NOT OPEN" door, Just because you have a visual bug on a locked door does not make it okay to carry people through
Yes and that would be considered as powergaming, somethin a character cannot physically do, I am mentioning the part 0:56 where you claim it was bug abuse, if it was a bug abuse many people would very much know and would use it as a advantage but I usually don't see it happen as a FIB agent, I have only seen it happen twice, one being in this video and another where my friend all the way in Tunisia with very poor connection managed to get pass the locked doors after I closed it, it was later found that it was actually open for him for a split second, unfortunately I do not have the POV of that incident due to it being pretty old.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to accept this report.
  • ID 55849 will be punished for FailRP.
  • Please note it is forbidden to use animations to get your friends through doors.
  • I see it mostly as a visual bug, but since the door was locked on everyone else's screen, they wouldnt be able to get inside. You used anims to get them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom