Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
pedro gomes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/a8rkv1

ezell

Player
Player
they started to following us from hospital and they killed us without rp or some and doing car ramming aswell i think they should get family warn and take punishment one by one

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
  • Please provide 1 min or longer pov (POV from when they started to follow you from hospital)​
You have 5 hours to amend these errors​

ezell

Player
Player
unknown.png
i thought you was my wife btw

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
Turkish style according to family values. in the first video 0:18 ''ananı s*kiyim.'' 'fuck your mom'' ID :19821
The second video says Kurdish family. This is racism. racism here O:57 ID: 25201
again 2. video Here again they curse family values and mother. 1.50 ''*r*spu çocuğu'' ''son of bitch''

You are not really noble. west baby LOL

ezell

Player
Player
Turkish style according to family values. in the first video 0:18 ''ananı s*kiyim.'' 'fuck your mom'' ID :19821
The second video says Kurdish family. This is racism. racism here O:57 ID: 25201
again 2. video Here again they curse family values and mother. 1.50 ''*r*spu çocuğu'' ''son of bitch''

You are not really noble. west baby LOL
i can say anythink i want if i didnt say it on game or stream its not a reason for punishment

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
As you can see he just wanna kill us
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation (provide additional 30+ sec from the beginning of the situation)​
  • They have 5 hours to respond.​

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Failed to provide requested POV in given time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom