Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kapo Yasser
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidtt
Date
Apr 28, 2022
Time
23:00
Proofs
https: //i.imgur.com/EcrhUKP.png

Kapo Galaxy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
something is missing and its quick action their family attacked us for solar and we killed them but they show pov after they got killed and we asked the admin what we can do he said to make him drop what he took and not allow to rob him so we asked him to leave so why warn and why he did not show all pov before he got killed so that's mean I will go to rob anyone and take pov after the fight and make a report is that correct ??

btw there are 3 reports for the same situation one we got denied and 2 we took warn that's shows something wrong and need someone to explain that we are not blaming but need to know and need someone who can know the full story so in future we can avoid that because we are sure that you guys saw only the end of the story.

https: //i.imgur.com/ZIg36Ok.png

Kapo Galaxy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
why rejected, is that because of your mood today

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Robbing is not allowed in city read rules again and your warning for rdm was already removed in your previous report​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom