Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nirjhar Black
Administrators nickname
Omer Vuitton
Date
Apr 27, 2022
Time
22:51
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/dIgJWgz

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
Hello Respected Admins, I am punished for Rules of Green Zone 1.3 which states that It is forbidden to leave RP situation by joining in a green zone. So first of all i was standing inside the Green Zone in the beach market, then Admin Omer Vuitton gave me a verbal warning not to cross the line (It was a different scenario as i didn't get any warning at that time, after 10 mins the main incident happened which i think was not my fault). So after 10 mins again I went there standing inside the Green Zone (Around 22:51). I was on the deadline of GZ and Ghetto line near the barricades. So there was a shootout going on and there were many people including me who were watching the fight from the Green Zone. After sometime all the gang members went to the other side to fight. After that i ran out of the GZ and shot one to two times and came back in GZ, neither i was involved in any FIGHT or RP scenario. I was just trying to make fun of them, not getting involved in any situation. So i didn't RP nor I got involed in any fight. Also I didn't get any shots because they can't even watch me as they were on the other side fighting. I would like to do a POV check (Time Around 22:51 as the incident happened at that time) by an higher admin if possible.

Meanwhile I would like to request to get my warning removed as it is my first ever warning in the city. I am a HC in an respectable organization and i also do quality roleplay and manage many things being in it. I enjoy rpying and attending events, I like to play Grand Roleplay, i cant stay without playing as a COP as i love my job so much. Thank you for your time reading my appeal. Have a nice day!

Omer Hill

Former
Player
The time was 22:45 (if you want to check your own POV). You were getting out of green zone and trying to get in your car then another guy starting to shoot you and you ran back to GZ again. If high admin wanna check POV i can share my POV with him.

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
The time was 22:45 (if you want to check your own POV). You were getting out of green zone and trying to get in your car then another guy starting to shoot you and you ran back to GZ again. If high admin wanna check POV i can share my POV with him.
No that's not how it works. I didn't have any car there. You didn't punish me before for that thing i told you i will not do it again at that time you just gave me a verbal warning. Main thing happened at 22:50 like 5 to 10 mins after that when i got the main warning. So i would like to show you the main POV to any higher for what i got the main warning not the previous one when i told i will not do it again because of that incident i was not punished. I got the warning because of the 2nd time when you came and watch me coming to Green Zone. Thank you!

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
I would like to let you know that the situation Omer Vuitton is talking about happened 5 to 10 mins ago before the original incident which is a different scenario. Let me describe the incident very briefly. So he told me that why are coming into Green Zone when i understand that it was my fault and for that thing i didn't get any warning, i told him i will not do it again and he left. So after 5 to 10 mins the main incident happened as described in my first post and then i got a warning. So i would like to let any higher admin know about the second situation for what i got the warning. Have a nice day! 🙂

Omer Hill

Former
Player
I gave you warning because of 22:45 situation. I gave it at 22:51 because my game crashed and i checked my POV for your ID and be sure about situation. I already sent my POV to high admin, waiting for his review. Have a great day!

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
I gave you warning because of 22:45 situation. I gave it at 22:51 because my game crashed and i checked my POV for your ID and be sure about situation. I already sent my POV to high admin, waiting for his review. Have a great day!
Hello how does that works? I told you i will not do it again and you left from there. I came back again after 5 to 10 mins and i got the warning. This ain't fair man. You're lying and trying to change the situation to a different one when i already told you i will not do it again and you didn't punish me. After that when the main thing happened i knew that it was not my fault, so you are just trying to mess up everything and change the scenario. You know very well that it is not my fault so you sent the wrong POV to the higher admin for what i didn't get punished for. You came back again to the same place after 5 to 10 mins and punished me for a different reason. Still i will sincerely request any higer admin to get my warning removed as it is my first ever warning and i knew that first thing i did was my fault but it was a concluded situation as i told him that i will not do it again and he left from there. Then again some incident happened after 5 to 10 mins for what i got the warning. As he said he got a game crash and he was trying to find me so i don't know what was the thing there. But if you would remove my warning and let me be in my org as i love my job so much i would be blessed. Thank you for ur time, have a nice day!

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
I would like to let you know that the situation Omer Vuitton is talking about happened 5 to 10 mins ago before the original incident which is a different scenario. Let me describe the incident very briefly. So he told me that why are coming into Green Zone when i understand that it was my fault and for that thing i didn't get any warning, i told him i will not do it again and he left. So after 5 to 10 mins the main incident happened as described in my first post and then i got a warning. So i would like to let any higher admin know about the second situation for what i got the warning. Have a nice day! 🙂

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
If i got warning for first reason i don't have any thing against it i accept it as it was my fault but didn't know Omer Vuitton will punish me for that as i talked to him about it. Please consider my appeal, i would like to apologize for my mistake. It will never happen in future. It is really heartbreaking as in the first case for just 5 secs i got a warn. This is my first warning i will really appreciate it if you do something about the warn. Thank you.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin took correct decision and there is nothing to be appealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom