Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected cop baiting+VDM | ID: 31765+66660+20522+111471+134916+17223+97348+20479

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tomer Homer
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2022
Time of violation
8:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3eeOxn-pZyo

Tomer Homer

District Attorney
Player
i was on duty with another cop on HQ and a lot of bloods member came and bated us so i called an admin but he didn't came on time and they threatened us and tried to get us out of the green zone

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
how about you post the part where you spoke to a Blood and called Bloods bitches and also called him gay in a derogatory tone. Extend your POV. we didn’t pull up for no reason. We came because we were called bitches

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
Your POV does not show how the situation started. It shows the MIDDLE of everything, which is incredibly misleading

Ryan Thrust

Blocked
Blocked
not gonna lie had to check if my headphones were working cause its almost like theres no audio in that clip

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
umm even if you were baited, how would we knw? Thers only your voice in your proof, And Zem is saying that you have clipped the videos only showing there part? hmmmm

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
umm even if you were baited, how would we knw? Thers only your voice in your proof, And Zem is saying that you have clipped the videos only showing there part? hmmmm
Not to mention we just said you shouldn’t talk shit while you’re standing in a safe zone

Nat Thrust

Player
Player
i was on duty with another cop on HQ and a lot of bloods member came and bated us so i called an admin but he didn't came on time and they threatened us and tried to get us out of the green zone

Now before you make any claims show the entire situation because as it stands all you show is you telling them to leave when there was obviously rp before hand.

2ndly provide your audio because all we hear is your voice and nothing else and lets just not mention the horrible mixing on your end

And sosa pls get the full context before you make a decision there was obvious RP before hand and its just a edited and muted clip

Tomer Homer

District Attorney
Player
Now before you make any claims show the entire situation because as it stands all you show is you telling them to leave when there was obviously rp before hand.

2ndly provide your audio because all we hear is your voice and nothing else and lets just not mention the horrible mixing on your end

And sosa pls get the full context before you make a decision there was obvious RP before hand and its just a edited and muted clip
I still have the full POV and if the admin ask for it i will send it to him (the sound didn't work at all i dont know why but i didn't edit any of this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom