Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lily_Morgan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 26, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/91145/

ilayda

Player
Player
While I was standing at my family house with my friend, 2 people came and started walking around. Then for no reason ID 9371 started counting down from 5 to make us leave our "family house" and my friend crashed into him with his car. Then the person (ID 9371) who tried to drive me away from my family home for no reason shot and kill me. Here, my friend got a VDM punishment, but I think the person who shot me should also get an RDM punishment. I don't think anyone can push anyone away from their family home for no reason.

relaxcogaltan

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Ahmedullah Maturbationking ♥
Player
u think i dont have no reason? watch the pov be carefully.

zaitex

Player
Player
You have to have a reason to give a demand to someone. You go to someone else's family home and you demand that leave the house without reason.

Last edited:

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation)​
  • Please provide your POV of the situation as proof and not the forum that got accepted.​
You have 4 hours to provide POV​

ilayda

Player
Player
I don't think there is a need to get a POV in front of my house. The situation is already clearly seen in the mentioned POV.

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Failed to provide requested POV in given time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom