Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Todd Gypavelli
Administrators nickname
Kareem Miller
Date
Apr 28, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/92515/

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
This is not RDM.

If you see in my POV I specifically give them demands to get out of the middle of the road (which is NonRP behavior), and they choose to ignore me so we shoot them.

Not only did I give them multiple demands to get out of the road, one of the people had a gun out and I told him to put that away and he did not.

How is this entire situation not considered proper RP and worth a warning?

Incorrect admin punishment as I feel this was more than adequate RP for the scenario.

Thanks!!

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Saying leave the road is not considered an RP demand, this is not your road, it does not belong to you. You cannot go randomly to streets and tell people to leave the road just because you think its a real demand.

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
Saying leave the road is not considered an RP demand, this is not your road, it does not belong to you. You cannot go randomly to streets and tell people to leave the road just because you think its a real demand.
I asked them to get out of the middle of the road twice. Which is an adequate demand. I also asked him to put away his gun.

This is an RP scenario. No one should be in the middle of the road. It is completely nonRP behavior.

If this warning is removed I would also like compensation for my wrongful warn from the admin as I am in jail for 3 hours now.

Thank you, Mazhor

Ortens_Favorit

Player
Player
Hey, I'm Ortens Favorit, one of the players that also got put into jail for 3 hours. Todd gave the player a demand which they ignored. He even asked him to put his gun away, which was also ignored. When Todd decided to shoot, I backed him up.

I do not agree with the decision that the admin took upon us and would also like to be compensated if the warning is removed due to the 3 hour jail.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
No it is not a real demand, it does not give you any benefit at all if he gets out of the road. You just did it. I still stand by my punishment.
Also don't forget the fact that you came from the wrong side of the road, should I consider that UB also? Either way this does not matter.
I will stop commenting and wait for senior response.

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
No it is not a real demand, it does not give you any benefit at all if he gets out of the road. You just did it. I still stand by my punishment.
Also don't forget the fact that you came from the wrong side of the road, should I consider that UB also? Either way this does not matter.
I will stop commenting and wait for senior response.
Please define a real demand??? i dont need to gain any benefit to give a demand to any players, i told him to put his weapon away he didnt...

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
by Giving NON rp DEMANDS like LEAVE area /public road - not make ur situation to be RP
We have clear rules that outside of ghetto u must have ROLEPLAY situation and only after u could give some ROLEPLAY related demands which have on their base RP logic. As example if someone enter on YOUR PROPRIETY (HOUSE ETC) u cna give him demands to LEAVE area of YOUR house and if he ignore - shoot him. This called RP demand where you are protecting your propriety. And standing in middle of PUBLIC area with LEAVE this area demands - are completely NON RP !

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
You really think that you didn't do anything wrong. You killed 3 persons with no reason. It's not a ghetto. It's clear RDM.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom