Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jack_Morris
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 8, 2021
Time of violation
19:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sJA0R9cqTlI

Jack Zero

Player
Player
So we with gang started doing gun store robbery, we had shootout after failing to speak.

So we kill at least 10 officers (finished them fully). And officers still had at the end 8FIB, 9 LSPD.
Which is not possible then minimum 10 was finished fully. Admin was spectating this shootout Dylan Atticus and he said he saw a lot of more officers then they needed to have. In my videos you can count how many of them at least got finished fully from my own POV. So how they still had 17 people.

So they broke rule.

1.6 A limit of people on robberies of gunshops / 24/7 should be 20/20 people for gang/state organization. | Demorgan 180 min

I can upload full POVs, but its not really a point, and takes a lot of time. These povs just proof of how many of them died.

Videos there, because its gives error then I put more then one video.

Dylan Atticus

Player
Player
I did see a lot of FIB at this situation but can't give an exact answer to if there was over 20 or under 20 as quite a few were outside the zone and shooting so it was hard to tell, But all FIB that I saw shooting from outside the zone were punished.

Bigi

Player
Player
I did see a lot of FIB at this situation but can't give an exact answer to if there was over 20 or under 20 as quite a few were outside the zone and shooting so it was hard to tell, But all FIB that I saw shooting from outside the zone were punished.
Like all the time
FIB LSPD like shooting from outside because they bring more then 20 and they don't want there number to get showed

Dylan Atticus

Player
Player
Hello after reviewing all footage from this situation, I have decided to deny the report my reasoning for this is that I can not be 100% sure that there was over 20 people there from the state organisations as from the POVs you have provided you can see in the first clip as the shooting starts there is 11 people from the state organisations then during the video 3 more enter, Then the second video you can see there is 2 more FIB than the previous clip. Then last off from the screenshot you can see there is 17 people in total inside the zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom