Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jani Zigana
Administrators nickname
Kareem Miller
Date
Apr 30, 2022
Time
2:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkRxmcqnGQU

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
also its clear he was standing for a long time and you went full speed to his side

Jani Zigana

Don't f*ck with the Ziganas
Player
there was 1 car behind us we couldn't go to the other side of the road please watch the pov again thanks

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
from second 0:44 he started shooting, you knew where he was from that point, you drove back, made your car turn around and literally accelerated non stop towards him. You had more than enough time to use brakes, yet you still accelerated full speed to him.
Also your car went slightly to the right (from video perspective) because of the pole. Second 0:52 your car was going way to the right, yet you straightened it out and took some right instead of trying to go either full left or right. I stand by my punishment and won't comment anymore.

Jani Zigana

Don't f*ck with the Ziganas
Player
from second 0:44 he started shooting, you knew where he was from that point, you drove back, made your car turn around and literally accelerated non stop towards him. You had more than enough time to use brakes, yet you still accelerated full speed to him.
Also your car went slightly to the right (from video perspective) because of the pole. Second 0:52 your car was going way to the right, yet you straightened it out and took some right instead of trying to go either full left or right. I stand by my punishment and won't comment anymore.
my car is really fast and he was standing in middle of the road maybe he can start shooting from the footpath 0:41 but he didn't and he decided to shoot from the middle of the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom