Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fear RP - Fail RP - Stalling - trying to trick us OOC IC - Powergaming | Itachi God | 11006

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kenna Murtagh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 30, 2022
Time of violation
19:42
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjleqGSsHmI

Kenna

EN1 - 64017
Player
at 8:12 into the video Itachi claims that we can't do a hosatge sit where we where and continues to joke in a serious situation, and further continues to do fear rp, fail rp, and finally power gaming later into the video

klas

Player
Player
Crazy how fast the complaint against me has bin viewed and taken care of within no time (how it should be, not complaining there the complain against me was justified), and then this complain against someone that is loved by mods/gods isn't being taken care off and doesn't even get a reply that it is being viewed.

i would love to hear a reason why this one takes way longer then mine!!!

Itachi God

GOD
Player
First of all i nvr said its a ooc thing so i dont know why are you calling it ooc and i want to ask the admin to ask for full POV cause after this he ran into GZ while he was getting shot and then he CL also

There was no demands and i have no idea why you guys killed the hostage will make a report for CL and shooting in GZ

Kenna

EN1 - 64017
Player
First of all i nvr said its a ooc thing so i dont know why are you calling it ooc and i want to ask the admin to ask for full POV cause after this he ran into GZ while he was getting shot and then he CL also

There was no demands and i have no idea why you guys killed the hostage will make a report for CL and shooting in GZ
100k was asked for the hostage, proof of this is when in the clip after taking his passport from the hostage back pocket you claim he has a five star wanted level so you cant do 100k (go to 10:57 into the video). The hostage was killed because you weren't meeting our demands. When i took the hostage back to speak to my family you continued to follow us when you told you to move back/stay back or we were going to kill the hostage. You continued to push your way towards us, showing us that you clearly diddn't care for the hostage's life as we made it VERY clear to you we WERE GOING TO SHOT THE HOSTAGE if you diddn't go back. You diddn't go back so the hostage was shot and killed. Fail RP as your objective is to get the hostage safe then shot us down and kill us. Not to say your going to shot us and kill us before you have the hostage safe. Go to 12:25 in
and you can see that Itachi God doesn't fear for the hostages life. A demand was givin for the hostage, I have proof that you were aware of this demand. The hostage was shot because you failed to meet our demands.

Kenna

EN1 - 64017
Player

The OOC thing is you saying we can't do the sit there then saying 'oh i'm joking guys' then laughing, then we say that isn't funny and you say 'it is funny for me'. I don't know if you aren't aware that you need to take situation with a gun to a hostage's head seriously, you are a double OO agent right. Surely you are aware of this?

Kenna

EN1 - 64017
Player

I never fired in GZ as DOC Hill is not GZ only DOC Parking and actually DOC are unscripted GZ

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
The OOC thing is you saying we can't do the sit there then saying 'oh i'm joking guys' then laughing, then we say that isn't funny and you say 'it is funny for me'. I don't know if you aren't aware that you need to take situation with a gun to a hostage's head seriously, you are a double OO agent right. Surely you are aware of this?
Things doesn’t stop if it doesn’t seem funny to you stop being a kid the world doesn’t evolve around you

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
I never fired in GZ as DOC Hill is not GZ only DOC Parking and actually DOC are unscripted GZ
First of all, where is your voice in POV ? This situation could be misleading since your voice is not POV, so we don't even know what are you saying to FIB

6:36 Blatant MG from 'Matt winterr'
8:15 I don't even know why Itachi finds Hostage situation funny......😔
12:20 UB from guys in Dodge VIper... ( Entering active situation for no reason where there is clear threat to life)
12:33 Not caring about hostage ???????????
12:49 Kidnappers talking sh1t while being clearly outnumbered and expects other party not to be toxic...... uhh ok....
But for real, you were heavily outnumbered, how is it realistic to not care about own life and fam members and don't argue by saying 'We are big gangsters' I can counterargue by saying 'If you are big gangsta and die in situation, you shouldn't even be in next criminal activities because realisticly you are dead.'
13:03 uhh shooting hostage in front of LEOs where negotiations are still going on ?????
13:28 But why run in GZ when there is active shootout and then complaining about LEOs shooting in GZ ?
FYI LEOs can shoot in GZ if there is IC reason and in this case, hostage situation was IC reason.

Kenna

EN1 - 64017
Player
Things doesn’t stop if it doesn’t seem funny to you stop being a kid the world doesn’t evolve around you
First of all I want to say.... how the hell am I saying the world evolves around me ?? The way Itachi God acted was not in the way he should off. I brought it to forms because he failed to do the hostage sit along wiht other things along the way, such as meeting our demands

Kenna

EN1 - 64017
Player
First of all, where is your voice in POV ? This situation could be misleading since your voice is not POV, so we don't even know what are you saying to FIB

6:36 Blatant MG from 'Matt winterr'
8:15 I don't even know why Itachi finds Hostage situation funny......😔
12:20 UB from guys in Dodge VIper... ( Entering active situation for no reason where there is clear threat to life)
12:33 Not caring about hostage ???????????
12:49 Kidnappers talking sh1t while being clearly outnumbered and expects other party not to be toxic...... uhh ok....
But for real, you were heavily outnumbered, how is it realistic to not care about own life and fam members and don't argue by saying 'We are big gangsters' I can counterargue by saying 'If you are big gangsta and die in situation, you shouldn't even be in next criminal activities because realisticly you are dead.'
13:03 uhh shooting hostage in front of LEOs where negotiations are still going on ?????
13:28 But why run in GZ when there is active shootout and then complaining about LEOs shooting in GZ ?
FYI LEOs can shoot in GZ if there is IC reason and in this case, hostage situation was IC reason.
First of all I would like to say that my POV doesnt contain my voice so you correct on saying that it could be misleading. 8:15 I don't even know why Itachi finds Hostage situation funny, we have a gun to a hostage's head yet Itachi is joking around making jokes etc not taking it seriously. 12:20 UB from guys in Dodge VIper, no idea who they were so not my problem and it isn't my aim to deal with people coming to the sit, i just wanted the 100k for the hostage. 12:49 Kidnappers talking sh1t while being clearly outnumbered and expects other party not to be toxic...... uhh ok, even if the people with the hostage shit talk the LEOs, the LEOs dont shit talk back a, funny i have to explain this to you, they might kill the hostage out of anger for the demands not being met. Also the fact that Itachi states he will fuck us up if we try anything, which is true as we WERE outnumbered by a good amount, he should still stay professional. 13:03 uhh shooting hostage in front of LEOs where negotiations are still going on ?????, the hostage was shot from the LEOs attitude and lack of negotiating as you can see in the video he makes no effort on getting the 100k for the hostage from the criminals POV and doesnt show any sign that money is on its way. Also the hostage was shot for the constant behivour of FIB not leaving us to talk and shit talking us, very professional. 13:28 But why run in GZ when there is active shootout and then complaining about LEOs shooting in GZ ?, honestly.... what are you talking about??? Are you okay?? We never complained about LEOs shooting so.... yeah idk what you are reading or being told but I have no words for that statement you made. FYI LEOs can shoot in GZ if there is IC reason and in this case, hostage situation was IC reason, I am well aware of this and. FYI read and watch the video and dont make up things that we diddnt say or do.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

Incorrect Format pov does not have your mic audio

Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint And file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom