Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bone White
Administrators nickname
Ethan Murphy
Date
Apr 30, 2022
Time
20:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxvaIc2Xgsw

striker21

Player
Player
I think that Ethan Murphy's decision in this thread: Approved - VDM | 80054 is wrong. It can be seen that when I accidently hit him with the car I am goin back to say him sorry ,but what I am getting is RDM. Do this mean that if I am using bike I can shoot anyone who hit me ? Where is the RP here. After his RDM I am killing him by hitting his bike. What I am doing is not right but what he is doing is no RP. I do not think that this is the right punishment only for me also the POV he is posting is not 1m. This is not what I like to do but this is the right thing.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
You ran him over at 34s. Sure this could have been a mistake and I would've counted it as so, only if you didnt go back and hit him again on purpose at 50s. You are also driving on the wrong side of the road with a hypercar, which is not realistic, I wouldnt want to reck my 30 million dollar gold plated Honda Civic.

He shot you twice, and it didnt even seem to change your health, seen at 41s or here. He then got in his car and was going to leave, when you ran him over again, and hopped out to shoot him while his character was falling. .

striker21

Player
Player
I do not think I am the first person he is trying to shoot and kill without any reason after an accident.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Make a report on him for DM if you think that you were rdm'd.

striker21

Player
Player
Also here it can be seen that he is shooting me , you can see the blue particles on me .

striker21

Player
Player
I do not think I need to do a new thread for him you can clearly see what is happening and you are defending him !

striker21

Player
Player
This guy is not permitted to kill anyone in city , he do not even know the rules . When he shot me I am shooting him too.

striker21

Player
Player
If you Ethan Murphy are a RP god then can you tell me , if someone tries to hit you after and accident in real LIFE are you gonna stay and watch him ? If someone do this to me I am gonna defend myself no matter what it takes me. In this situation he is using a gun. And you can not be sure is he gonna run or come and try to kill me.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
You werent punished for RDM, you were in the right to defend yourself because he shot. But the VDM part is inexcusable.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
IF he started to shoot u should make POV and report him mon forum and not do RDM and violate rules to
125391 - will be punished for shooting to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom