Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abilio Pedradas
Administrators nickname
Cristiano Forbes
Date
May 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/93366/#post-328305

Abilio Shakur

twitch.tv/roma0j
Player
Hello Mazhor!
I'm opening this report for you, because I know that opening it to Murder won't happen as it has several times. In the previous report the player in question mentioned my relatives, insulting them. I gave a report on the forum and the admin Cristiano Forbes answered the same and decided to punish the player with a 7 day ban. After some time, seeing that he was a media player, he decided to change the ban to a 1 day ban as you can see in the link, remembering that all players who had this type of behavior, saying what he said were banned 7 days as the rule says.

It's not the first time he's been banned, and just for being a media player they're reducing the bans when he has to be punished like all the other players, with no distinction between anyone.

Thank you for your time.

jhonny2414

Player
Player
I got banned 7 days for saying the same stuff that he said , the rules must be the same for all , and on PT server thats its not happening right now

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
just because it's a media, do you have different punishments from players who spend more than 10 hours a day playing?

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
it's always the same thing, several times the player in question has been rude, and there are clips of the situation, and now that he is punished for 7 days, and just because he has to do his hours, do they reduce it to 1 day?
the player walks around the whole month that he doesn't show up there or when he does it's just to be toxic, and now he's playing the poor thing

Murder Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Honestly I don't understand the reason why this complaint is for the project curator.
Administrator Christiano will be punished for this mistake.
In any case, I'm waiting for the curator's response.

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
player who makes OOC insults several times is punished with 1 day, several members of my family happened the same and it was many more days, and if it really was 7 days why did they pass to 1 day?
Honestly I don't understand the reason why this complaint is for the project curator.

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
And what you don't know, murder, is that he came to play the poor thing outside the game to try to solve things, because there were really a few days left to finish the contract and he hadn't done so many lives...
and after that, his ban is reduced?

krazy

Player
Player
if the same ever happens to me I hope to have the same perks.

Jigaz

Player
Player
if you dont know you should, i got 3 days ban for talk on discord without insulting and this kid because is a media got banned 7 days for insulting parents (a mother of a guy and you can clearly ear on the video) and he got the ban reduced to one day and today he is clean without ban. I can guarantee if it was an mother of any admin you would not forgive him.

Murder Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
And what you don't know, murder, is that he came to play the poor thing outside the game to try to solve things, because there were really a few days left to finish the contract and he hadn't done so many lives...
and after that, his ban is reduced?
I didn't know about this situation and I don't think that the administrator made the right decision. He has already been punished for this.

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
I didn't know about this situation and I don't think that the administrator made the right decision. He has already been punished for this.
because, he was already punished for 1 day, and after 8 hours the server gave Reload and the murder punishment ended, I don't think it's fair for those who play many hours on the server, and then come these pseudo media that in addition to being rude , says occ things and the punishment is super small, and most of us have been punished with ban for more days and for things of less importance.
I am here to show my dissatisfaction with this situation that should not have been resolved as it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom