Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Manning

Player
Player
Information
1. Name : Andrew Dior
2. Age : 21
3. Time zone : CT
4. Average online per day: 6+ hours
5. Your Discord : Squeaks#9124
6. Your Nickname : Andrew Dior
7. Your ID : 15547

A bit about Me.

When I first joined I went straight to Gov. It was only the front man, however it was experience. Next I made the choice to go to SAHP where I stayed for 3 months. Lasted though Ryan's first week until near the end of Fredricks last term. When I left SAHP I ended at Master Srt. While I was with Sahp I helped in SRT, and the drug problem of the city.

Why I want to be the leader.

I always felt the need to be above the dark city of LS, being a leader would most defiantly get me above that. That among other things. Such as I know I have great connections with other orgs. Seeing I have been a part of all other than NG and EMS which are great org in there own right.
I hate to see legal orgs go down for one reason or another. Weather that may be since the leader isn't fit, there being the wrong people in power, or just 2 terms are up. Either way, a org should not be looked at by another org. All of them are on the same level of importance.

My goals.

One of my main goal is to make the word, or thought of LSPD coming to a call make people who commit crimes fear us, and to put peoples minds at ease.
In that, more high quality people in power. I would love to see high number yes, however I feel the more meh people are not as good as a few great people.
I would have LSPD do more safety trainings, more meetings at the end of a day, or week. Have easier badge numbers, also let everyone have a good time. It should not feel like a choir to get on the beat and help the people. It should feel like a great time.

James Chopper

Ex Chief Of Internal Affairs
Player
Decent guy, been friends with the guy for a while and he shows that he’s passionate about his work, would be a brilliant person to be the chief.

Karl Ivanov

Player
Player
Information
1. Name : Andrew Dior
2. Age : 21
3. Time zone : CT
4. Average online per day: 6+ hours
5. Your Discord : Squeaks#9124
6. Your Nickname : Andrew Dior
7. Your ID : 15547

A bit about Me.

When I first joined I went straight to Gov. It was only the front man, however it was experience. Next I made the choice to go to SAHP where I stayed for 3 months. Lasted though Ryan's first week until near the end of Fredricks last term. When I left SAHP I ended at Master Srt. While I was with Sahp I helped in SRT, and the drug problem of the city.

Why I want to be the leader.

I always felt the need to be above the dark city of LS, being a leader would most defiantly get me above that. That among other things. Such as I know I have great connections with other orgs. Seeing I have been a part of all other than NG and EMS which are great org in there own right.
I hate to see legal orgs go down for one reason or another. Weather that may be since the leader isn't fit, there being the wrong people in power, or just 2 terms are up. Either way, a org should not be looked at by another org. All of them are on the same level of importance.

My goals.

One of my main goal is to make the word, or thought of LSPD coming to a call make people who commit crimes fear us, and to put peoples minds at ease.
In that, more high quality people in power. I would love to see high number yes, however I feel the more meh people are not as good as a few great people.
I would have LSPD do more safety trainings, more meetings at the end of a day, or week. Have easier badge numbers, also let everyone have a good time. It should not feel like a choir to get on the beat and help the people. It should feel like a great time.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom