Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom thakur

SAHP | LSPD
Player
Information

1. your Name IRL --: pawan
2. Your Age --: 22
3. TIme zone --: IST (Indian standard time)
4. Average Online per Day --: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord --: phantom#5642
6. Your Nickname --: Phantom King
7. Your ID --: 80120

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

(a). First of all I would say when i came first time in city i haveno experience about roleplay but now living in city like more than 20 years i got experience from every Legal org like SAHP, NG, FIB, and LSPD too. So now I want to put all my efforts and experience to make LSPD much better than before.
(b). When i first joined LSPD in eklavya's term i found too many mistakes like swat was not performing well and internal affairs was also week and they don't follow ethics and also don't use radio properly. And in Jayden term i was captain and head of fto and i fixed it all but it need much effort still so if I become leader i will surely focus on these
(c). I want to be leader of LSPD also because of my quick decision taking skill and communication skill. I will make LSPD one of best of org in my term by focusing on each department giving seperate bonus to each department and recruitment much experience people to my org by attending each event and last making every RP situation serious.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization
(a). Whenever I go to store robbery or hostage situation i noticed too many Officer do mixing in Rp situation that is worst. I will make sure kind of mixing should be avoided.
(b). LSPD will collaborate with other legal org to make a serious RP situation and to improve improve both legal orgs tactics. I just want that LSPD officer learn from other orgs too.
(c). I will improve RP in my organization by focusing more on recruiting and training. I will add training about RP too like using /me and /try in different situations.
(d). I will try my best to handle every situation ic so it will create a different RP

Dutch Vander

Player
Player
+1! He is a great guy! And he also handled FTO division greatly which is a backbone of whole LSPD. I think he will be able to handle leadership too!

Throne

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

(a). First of all I would say when i came first time in city i haveno experience about roleplay but now living in city like more than 20 years i got experience from every Legal org like SAHP, NG, FIB, and LSPD too. So now I want to put all my efforts and experience to make LSPD much better than before.
(b). When i first joined LSPD in eklavya's term i found too many mistakes like swat was not performing well and internal affairs was also week and they don't follow ethics and also don't use radio properly. And in Jayden term i was captain and head of fto and i fixed it all but it need much effort still so if I become leader i will surely focus on these
(c). I want to be leader of LSPD also because of my quick decision taking skill and communication skill. I will make LSPD one of best of org in my term by focusing on each department giving seperate bonus to each department and recruitment much experience people to my org by attending each event and last making every RP situation serious.

(a). Whenever I go to store robbery or hostage situation i noticed too many Officer do mixing in Rp situation that is worst. I will make sure kind of mixing should be avoided.
(b). LSPD will collaborate with other legal org to make a serious RP situation and to improve improve both legal orgs tactics. I just want that LSPD officer learn from other orgs too.
(c). I will improve RP in my organization by focusing more on recruiting and training. I will add training about RP too like using /me and /try in different situations.
(d). I will try my best to handle every situation ic so it will create a different RP
+1 deserving

Alan Woods

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

I bought you to SAHP lol, this guy can manage the leader position +1

Aman Singhania

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

Good luck phamtuu 😃

Finley

Well Known member
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

Only guy who is capable of handling pd +1

Harry Baba

EMS, NG, SAHP, GANGSTAR | Harry Baba
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

+

Carl Dior

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

+1 sheeeeeeeeeeesh u got this brother

gurveer13523

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

Sure you deserve that bruhh

Laura Govani

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

greate man got at his job and he have alot of exp from all org +2 from me good luck bro(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom