Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vander Cage

Player
Player
**Information**
**1. Your name IRL:** Sunit Mitra
**2. Your age:** 23
**3. Time zone:** GMT+5:30
**4. Average online per day:** 6-10 hours
**5. Your Discord:** Vander Cage#0034
**6. Your Nickname:** Vikram Batra
**7. Your ID:** 97277

**Additional information**
1. Chief of Los Santos Police Department

**2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)**

Working 4 terms continuously in LSPD has made me capable of taking up the control of the wonderful organization LSPD.
I was the chief of staff of LSPD this previous term and at this point I feel like I have to take more responsibilities for city

**1.** First of all, I want to be Chief of LSPD. Because I have been the HC in LSPD and earned my position by pure dedication and commitment towards my fellow staffs and the org.
The most problem I saw in LSPD was the recruitment division which is the backbone of any organization, and if goes down the whole org would suffer. I became the head of FTO previously and brought it up from the bottom down to the extent that the FTO dept. was running well and good and the next Head of FTO managed it with good heart and his hard work, I just want to continue that profession and make the FTO division much much better.

**2.** Secondly, I would like to change things happening in IA( internal affairs) which I think should be the most working and crucial work to do in a organization. previously in the terms I have seen that the internal affairs used do work that are not in there expertise, In my view IA should focus on the cases, bodycam requests, routine checks on officers and proper search of the vehicles or employee searches at the PD property.
I will personally deal with internal affairs and organize the internal affairs department and I will also establish a strong policy for the LSPD's professional behavior.
If the internal affairs works properly it make the communication and relationships between the officers more fluent and make them trustworthy towards each other.

**3.** Lastly, the LSPD has a great future ahead with a good leadership guidance, which I am sure I would provide and make LSPD work to its fullest capability. A good leader always boosts the morale and encourages the officers to work properly and happily.
I would keep the best HC under me to manage the staffs and make sure that they are patrolling or responding properly.

**3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.**

I have many ideas to improve the role play in the org.
I would make some things change which would make the roleplay of GRAND RP better too

I would make sure people would follow the arrest procedure properly. and make it more RPly. I would make people use the mugshots in LSPD before arresting someone. and make them follow the procedure from cuffing the person till putting him/her in jumpsuit. I would like to have a good relationship between all orgs and want as less conflicts. In my view no conflict at all. To handle the cases properly and professionally

The GRAND community will benefit from a more realistic as the result to these changes.

**1.** I already implemented the Academy section and videos for the rookies and cadets, but would like to continue this trend throughout the term.

**2.** I would make the rank system more professional and as that every officers would be excited to have the next rank and work more hard, bonuses will be given an no priority will be given to any individual, everyone is equal in my eyes, and I want everyone get the rank they deserve.

**3.** I would make meeting sessions more often so that each one of the officers can give there views to make any changes and how the org is working currently.

**4.**I would like to make negotiations more realistic and would make sure it should be done professionally.

I am very enthusiastic and I am a team player who works with upmost optimism and I will make LSPD officers proud of me as a good leader. I know you guys will make the correct decision.

**Yours Truly,**
**Vikram Batra**
E0Jm9FtXMAUO2hQ

Phantom thakur

SAHP | LSPD
Player
**Information**

**2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)**

Working 4 terms continuously in LSPD has made me capable of taking up the control of the wonderful organization LSPD.
I was the chief of staff of LSPD this previous term and at this point I feel like I have to take more responsibilities for city

**1.** First of all, I want to be Chief of LSPD. Because I have been the HC in LSPD and earned my position by pure dedication and commitment towards my fellow staffs and the org.
The most problem I saw in LSPD was the recruitment division which is the backbone of any organization, and if goes down the whole org would suffer. I became the head of FTO previously and brought it up from the bottom down to the extent that the FTO dept. was running well and good and the next Head of FTO managed it with good heart and his hard work, I just want to continue that profession and make the FTO division much much better.

**2.** Secondly, I would like to change things happening in IA( internal affairs) which I think should be the most working and crucial work to do in a organization. previously in the terms I have seen that the internal affairs used do work that are not in there expertise, In my view IA should focus on the cases, bodycam requests, routine checks on officers and proper search of the vehicles or employee searches at the PD property.
I will personally deal with internal affairs and organize the internal affairs department and I will also establish a strong policy for the LSPD's professional behavior.
If the internal affairs works properly it make the communication and relationships between the officers more fluent and make them trustworthy towards each other.

**3.** Lastly, the LSPD has a great future ahead with a good leadership guidance, which I am sure I would provide and make LSPD work to its fullest capability. A good leader always boosts the morale and encourages the officers to work properly and happily.
I would keep the best HC under me to manage the staffs and make sure that they are patrolling or responding properly.

I would make some things change which would make the roleplay of GRAND RP better too

I would make sure people would follow the arrest procedure properly. and make it more RPly. I would make people use the mugshots in LSPD before arresting someone. and make them follow the procedure from cuffing the person till putting him/her in jumpsuit. I would like to have a good relationship between all orgs and want as less conflicts. In my view no conflict at all. To handle the cases properly and professionally

The GRAND community will benefit from a more realistic as the result to these changes.

**1.** I already implemented the Academy section and videos for the rookies and cadets, but would like to continue this trend throughout the term.

**2.** I would make the rank system more professional and as that every officers would be excited to have the next rank and work more hard, bonuses will be given an no priority will be given to any individual, everyone is equal in my eyes, and I want everyone get the rank they deserve.

**3.** I would make meeting sessions more often so that each one of the officers can give there views to make any changes and how the org is working currently.

**4.**I would like to make negotiations more realistic and would make sure it should be done professionally.

I am very enthusiastic and I am a team player who works with upmost optimism and I will make LSPD officers proud of me as a good leader. I know you guys will make the correct decision.

**Yours Truly,**
**Vikram Ba

**Information**

**Yours Truly,**
**Vikram Batra**
E0Jm9FtXMAUO2hQ
+9999
this person really deserve to be cheif. one of hardest working and disciplined guy in LSPD.
so My real compietition

Laura Govani

Player
Player
**Information**

**Yours Truly,**
**Vikram Batra**
E0Jm9FtXMAUO2hQ
+from me

LeoSmyrna

Jrokez Family ♡
Player
**Information**

**Yours Truly,**
**Vikram Batra**
E0Jm9FtXMAUO2hQ
Good Luck my guy! Big + from here

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
i really don’t know what to say about vikram he is the best people i have meet in life he has been supportive to everyone officer in lspd helping them taking care of team leading the team i will support him until the end we want him as a leader I think think he will take lspd to different level with he’s ideas are great . ❤️❤️

Aman Singhania

Player
Player
**Information**

**Yours Truly,**
**Vikram Batra**
E0Jm9FtXMAUO2hQ
++++

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
**Information**

**Yours Truly,**
**Vikram Batra**
E0Jm9FtXMAUO2hQ
One of the best captains i ever worked with a huge + ❤

Ankit Patel

LifeInvader
Player
**Information**

**Yours Truly,**
**Vikram Batra**
E0Jm9FtXMAUO2hQ
+9999 From me he deserves this position such a hard working guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom