Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luis Valencia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 1, 2022
Time of violation
20:42
Proofs
https://streamable.com/qpivmu

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i can not conclude the report at this time

requesting pov from

ID 14233

you have 6 hours to respond​

lesv

Player
Player
first time playin grand in months and get pov requested by this mouth breather

man is standing still and reports me for cheating:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:U can literally see me in your pov at 0:23 seconds

Ur shit at the game and u use a webcam mic. go brag about ur gta rp clothes weirdo

Ryba

Chris Blunt
Player
hey it's the virginity police checking in just to make a few corrections, then I will be on my way.
go brag about ur gta rp clothes weirdo
He pay paled to wear the sweater temporarily. which is in fact extremely embarrassing, but also rwt.

He also is a 100% turfer and you should treat him with respect !!! but he just didn't quite make the cut for the 10 turfers in the announcement. Keep pov requesting everyone better then you and you will get there one day champ !!

Upon review, I have decided that Joe is right, absolute hall of fame school threat. He's sick of getting pencils thrown at him and getting called names because he eats chaulk.

90lb mommy's boy looking real slim and shady. But he is no rap god, he is a turf god. congratulations again on 100% you earned it !!!

Bob Karlsson

Player
Player
hey it's the virginity police checking in just to make a few corrections, then I will be on my way.

He pay paled to wear the sweater temporarily. which is in fact extremely embarrassing, but also rwt.

He also is a 100% turfer and you should treat him with respect !!! but he just didn't quite make the cut for the 10 turfers in the announcement. Keep pov requesting everyone better then you and you will get there one day champ !!

Upon review, I have decided that Joe is right, absolute hall of fame school threat. He's sick of getting pencils thrown at him and getting called names because he eats chaulk.

90lb mommy's boy looking real slim and shady. But he is no rap god, he is a turf god. congratulations again on 100% you earned it !!!

Luis Valencia That 100 dollar blue pika hoodie was a good purchase from you.

Keep on tryin on eng 2 maybe you will get that 100% that you was sayin i was never gonna get 👍

Upon review, I have decided that he is a proper weirdo and a forum warrior. Aswell i have come to the conclution that you are still as shit at this game.

🤡🤡🤡

Darren Miller

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to accept this report

ID 14233 will be punished for event rule 1.7​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom