Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Moses Malone
Suspect ID
1161, 2137, 12535
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2021
Time of violation
19:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/lqt3pf

Moses Malone

Player
Player
So we are doing an informal and multiple IDs from playboys are already in the zone even before it started. There is multiple ID's that violated this rule as I am at the exact edge of the zone, maybe only 2-3 ppl are out of the zone.

There are multiple violations that I have seen this happen.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Lol, must be their first time entering from hills, downnn badddd

Moses Malone

Player
Player
I also have more pov of me running around that group 2 min before event starts shouting "yo you guys in the zone, yo you guys in the zone".

Then i went to the one guy outside the zone ID 27 and told him, yo guy in the white lv, i think they might be in the circle and ask them to get back.. I was ignored...

Also I spoke to your family leader about this issue just last night but it is still happening today.

Ali06

Ash Reaper
Leader
nothing agains u but i see in the clip: u talking to someone who is busy or kinda in his head and thats it. i thing we all know no one would do this on purpose.

zakhar asli

Player
Player
im ID 12535 and im sorry about that , me and my family members didnt know where is the zone of this map from the hills location because this is our first time we going from this location , and we usually going from fire station and we know the zone from fire station spot , (yellow line ) in middle of road , im sorry and my family too , why we have to break this simple rules to get punishment for that?

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
I mean.....pretty sure someone's gonna back you guys up saying "not enough evidence" or "rejected due to quality of video not clear" or something like that.....perks ya know

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
I mean.....pretty sure someone's gonna back you guys up saying "not enough evidence" or "rejected due to quality of video not clear" or something like that.....perks ya know
Are you saying that admins are biased? Because you can be banned quite easily for disrespecting administration. We are all here to do a job. The rules for filing complaints are pinned at the top of the forums. If you do not meet the requirements of the format we have every right to reject your complaint. Tread lightly.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • requesting pov of ID 12535, 2137, 2233​

they have 8 hours to respond​

zakhar asli

Player
Player
my self didnt hear anything we
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • requesting pov of ID 12535, 2137, 2233​

they have 8 hours to respond​
of where we gone inside?

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Are you saying that admins are biased? Because you can be banned quite easily for disrespecting administration. We are all here to do a job. The rules for filing complaints are pinned at the top of the forums. If you do not meet the requirements of the format we have every right to reject your complaint. Tread lightly.
My apologies Zema

Moses Malone

Player
Player
This is the POV of me telling the rest of them they in the zone that is not seen on my previous POV
Over here I said "dont be in the zone guys"

You can see on the above POV provided by Zakhar Asli that 9 ppl immediately spawned in the zone.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Requesting POV of ID 2290, 5003

They have 8 hours to Respond.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom