Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi Hill

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your Name IRL: Mohamed
  2. Age: 20
  3. Time Zone:GMT+4
  4. Average Online Per Day: 3-9
  5. Discord: Levi Garza#2201
  6. Your Nickname: Levi Dior
  7. Your ID: 65318

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

1. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization (list 3 reasons):

I would like to become Leader of the Los Santos Vagos because I feel it has long been a gang that has had untapped potential. It has not only the potential to be know as one of the best gangs in the city due to its unique location in the city, but also due to its roots as one of the most notorious gangs in the GTA community.

If I am appointed as the leader of Los Santos Vagos, I will begin by appointing four deputies. One for turfs (Kevin Tosca after his term in FIB), One for scripted Events (Haley Parker), One for unscripted events to keep roleplay events such as hostage situations, kidnappings, and drug movement relevant (to be announced) and One for Ghetto Activities (Streetfights, Sprays, etc.)(Marcus Standl)

If I am appointed as the leader of Los Santos Vagos, I will be sure to hold standards for recruitment. My deputies and I will create a screening tool that will allow people with knowledge of the city into our gang at an accelerated speed. We also want to include players that are newer to the city and develop them, however they will be limited in their permissions and will be closely supervised by my Captains, Deputies, and I.

1. Your advices for improving roleplay level in organization:

Some advices that I have for improve the roleplay quality in the organization include the following:

• Making sure that all of our organizations members are aware of both IC and OOC rules, and taking it upon myself to train them in these rules if they are not familiar with them.
  • Encouraging roleplay scenarios to take place both at scripted and unscripted events. While I believe scripted Events are important and we will have people dedicated to completing whatever amount is required, we also want to open up opportunities for other roleplay to occur.
  • Encouraging members of my organization to handle issues that they have with others through ic means that are available to them, and to discourage the use of forums as a tool of winning, and only for use in extreme rule violations.

I thank all admins for their time, and look forward to your response.

Phantom thakur

SAHP | LSPD
Player
Information

I would like to become Leader of the Los Santos Vagos because I feel it has long been a gang that has had untapped potential. It has not only the potential to be know as one of the best gangs in the city due to its unique location in the city, but also due to its roots as one of the most notorious gangs in the GTA community.

If I am appointed as the leader of Los Santos Vagos, I will begin by appointing four deputies. One for turfs (Kevin Tosca after his term in FIB), One for scripted Events (Haley Parker), One for unscripted events to keep roleplay events such as hostage situations, kidnappings, and drug movement relevant (to be announced) and One for Ghetto Activities (Streetfights, Sprays, etc.)(Marcus Standl)

If I am appointed as the leader of Los Santos Vagos, I will be sure to hold standards for recruitment. My deputies and I will create a screening tool that will allow people with knowledge of the city into our gang at an accelerated speed. We also want to include players that are newer to the city and develop them, however they will be limited in their permissions and will be closely supervised by my Captains, Deputies, and I.

Some advices that I have for improve the roleplay quality in the organization include the following:

• Making sure that all of our organizations members are aware of both IC and OOC rules, and taking it upon myself to train them in these rules if they are not familiar with them.
  • Encouraging roleplay scenarios to take place both at scripted and unscripted events. While I believe scripted Events are important and we will have people dedicated to completing whatever amount is required, we also want to open up opportunities for other roleplay to occur.
  • Encouraging members of my organization to handle issues that they have with others through ic means that are available to them, and to discourage the use of forums as a tool of winning, and only for use in extreme rule violations.

+1

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
Broooooo, my gheeee, we know that Levi garza is the best leader , you’re gonna kill it bro. Do your best and you got this. much love
Notix❤️

Ankit Patel

LifeInvader
Player
Information

+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom