Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnavnegi

Ex Deputy Of Vagos
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Arnav Negi
2. Your Age --: 17
3. TIme zone --: IST (Indian standard time)
4. Average Online per Day --: 5-17hours
5. Your Discord --: LuciferMS#7446
6. Your Nickname --: Amenadiel Marshal
7. Your ID --: 102301

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

(a). First of all when I came in the city I joined I was wondering about being a LEO officer and it was mt dream in IRL to become a LEO , But for Legal Orgs we should have to be 5 years at that time so I worked hard keep on grinding to be atleast 6 years for the interview. After I had been 6 years old then I went in SAHP open recruitment and It was my First legal org , when I joined it it was a dream come true and happiness in me was overloaded. I did my duty with very much hard work there . I then joined Gov as USS and then finally LSPD .

(b). I First joined LSPD in Tyrell Johnson's term and I saw that the org is full of toxicity and the officers which are at good ranks are misusing their powers and scolding and abusing there juniors for their own mistakes and the communication was also not very good. I saw guys stealing weapons from the warehouse which is extremely prohibited and high commands asking for bribes and they even don't know the rules . I saw very less amount of Ghetto raids. And the communication with other orgs was also not good. There were many HCs asking for bribe for promotions . The RP was not good at all in there .

(c)
. I want to become the leader of the LSPD because I have a very long experience of 20+ years and in these years I have joined all the legal orgs as well as illegal orgs and experienced HCs in both so I know tactics of both the legal orgs and illegal orgs and by this I can protect and ensure the safety of my officers from illegal orgs , I have experience of EN#2 also In John Marshall's term and in there I was Major Of Swat. I am very humble and kind to everyone and never be rude to even a rookie and about my humbleness my comrades knows about that , My level of doing proper RP is very Better. I never spread toxicity and on the forums if you search my ID you can only find 2 threads against me of VDM and Fear RP those were also then when I was new to the city. By this I prove that I never do a mistake in doing proper RP.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization

(a). I will make many different Divisions in LSPD for different things and I have many good plans for this.

(b). I will myself insure and never let other officers of mine as well as me myself any RP rule break like mixing which I have seen in many where from the legal and illegal both sides mostly in A hostage situation or a gun store/store robbery.

(c). I will create a very fun situation with my future plans if I get the org like by doing collaboration with FIB And making a good understanding and bonding with other legal organizations.

(d). I will never spread toxicity and never let others spread toxicity in my Org . I will make a complaint forum for that if someone's inside spread toxicity or misuses his rank powers.

(e). I will be the most active legal org and will do many Ghetto raids on the regular bases . So it will be fun for both legal and illegal sides.

(f) At the I will make the LSPD on top and best legal organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom