Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nuno Borges
Administrators nickname
Murder Swayze
Date
May 2, 2022
Time
13:43
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/94240/#post-331852

Nuno Borges

Player
Player
Hello!
I hereby complain about Murder Swayze's decision to give me Demorgan for allegedly not making demands before we shot someone.

Original thread:

It is decided that there was no violation as it is perceived that there was a sound bug. You can see that the chat icon appears when I start talking and several seconds pass between that moment and the simultaneous shots.

The player that created the thread didn't accept the decision and complained about this admin's decision just because we didn't have POV's on our part to prove that we made the demands. POV's not required.

In this complaint, the POV is requested again (48 hours have passed, the original treadh had already been closed, and again, in a situation where it is not mandatory to have a POV) to prove that there were demands. In this thread, once again, I tried to explain the obvious. Demands were given, unfortunately the game's voice chat is buggy and the sound did not come out.

Are there privileged ones?

Another detail is that all the POV that I present in this Forum, I am punished for using Discord, something that did not happen with this privileged one.

I spent half the time I was at Demorgan doing this. And by the time this should be solved, I'm already out of it, so, this isn't so much for the punishment, but for applying the punishment in these circumstances.

As the privileged said, this case can set a serious precedent because this game's audio bug will continue, and if I find myself in a situation where I can get away with it because the sound is not working, I will take advantage and use this thread to support my case . Because what I take from this situation is that the game's sound bug is not a justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom