Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Robero DeLuca
Administrators nickname
Rishab Shetty
Date
May 25, 2021
Time
22:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BTSXWg3Z3qA

Roberto DeLuca

Player
Player
Me Robero DeLuca ID 15403 and Van Santorini ID 21495 was wrongfully Demorganded by administrator Rishab Shetty for DM. We were attacking Yellow gang in the Ghetto, where it's kill on sight on any gang member/family member according to ghetto rules 1.3. We were sent to Demorgan for 120 Minutes and was released by the same administrator, after about 30 minutes when he realized what he did was wrong.

I feel like he abused his powers for his own personal gain and his friends. I'd like to see something happen to this Administrator, such as retraining.

We would also like to be compensated for the time we had to spend in Demorgan.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You have shot inside HQ of Yellow Gang, and this is strictly forbidden by our server. So he have gave you even pretty light punish for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom