Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
AryaSavage
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
May 29, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/U8qadKv

Arya Savage

Player
Player
Hi,
Got banned because I talked about other project without knowing that I could be banned for that.
Because of amnisty week I decided to write this and apologize for that.

It won't happen again!

Arya Savage ID:6173

SyRoX

Player
Player
Hi,
Got banned because I talked about other project without knowing that I could be banned for that.

It won't happen again!

Please Mazhor don't unban him. It's the most toxic Person on this Server. He's just trolling around and accuses normal Players of cheating all the time.. But the most funny part is he was actually cheating with his Main account, and got banned. You can look it up, I think he's ID was 461/471. The Project don't need this type of Players. He's just bragging around that they won the Family War & 100% Turfs, but I'm pretty sure he's still using his clumsy/xlag cheats too. One time a cheater, always a cheater.
Thank you in advance,
SyRoX

Cupido Dior

2x 100% turfer 3xfamwar winner Dior on top ❤️❤️
Player
Please Mazhor don't unban him. It's the most toxic Person on this Server. He's just trolling around and accuses normal Players of cheating all the time.. But the most funny part is he was actually cheating with his Main account, and got banned. You can look it up, I think he's ID was 461/471. The Project don't need this type of Players. He's just bragging around that they won the Family War & 100% Turfs, but I'm pretty sure he's still using his clumsy/xlag cheats too. One time a cheater, always a cheater.
Thank you in advance,
SyRoX
dont be that mean hunny bunny take a chill pill

Yotzz

#diorontop
Player
Hi,

It won't happen again!

ahahahah tadinho

Reis Prada

Player
Player
Thank you in advance,
SyRoX
Muitas coisas pioram o projeto, uma coisa que arruína no aspeto da competitividade e ter uma org que nao faz nada 🤷‍♀️ mas quando e liderada por ti faz sentido

Arya Savage

Player
Player
Thank you in advance,
SyRoX
You must be confusing the person you are talking about.
Enjoy the game

Murder Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Formato inválido.
O pedito tem que ter prefixo "for curator of the project".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom