Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yazan Shelby
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
May 1, 2022
Time
Proofs

Pablo Devil

Player
Player
like bro wtf just leave me alone pls man you gott me banned 3 times and you tell me that i dont get a punshmint come on bro your not familj we are a familj you are coming to os and killing os and you say we started like come on and all of them fourm was before and dose not have anything whit you and your friends too do.

Clint Gyp Dinero

Player
Player
Why u bringin up the past pablo dont break no rules he been defendin his family only, you little fuckin bitch get a fuckin life postin complaints like this dont u have anything better to do

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
quite literally the dumbest report ive seen in some time....
right youve reported in the past hes been punished, if he breaks a rule tobe banned he'll be banned, if he breaks rules tobe jailed he'll be jailed.... wtf is a fucking ban request?? you have wasted your efforts making this report.
Shelby K

Omar TheDon

Player
Player
This is family Drama you Act like your so clean something doesn't go your way and you turn into a forum warrior your really taking time out of your day to gather all those threads and get mans banned just play the game lmao

rik

Player
Player
Only if we would play the same reporting games with you guys, but guess what? We not snitches, we make you pay. Now look at you, snitching, but what about over 10 times your rdmed me being afk outside my property? There's nothing to be seen in this report but a sad man trying to go snitching cuz he cant keep up a war they started themselves. What a shame.

Pablo Devil

Player
Player
What do you mean he didnt recover anything i am banned and you say he didnt say anything all of them i gott punished.

Pablo Devil

Player
Player
Every one breaks rul ones and get punished for it i can do the same to you i take al the reports on you and post it like come on

Hellboy

Player
Player
This family literally does everything they are accusing Pablo of. To be honest these people are total hypocrites with a lot of time on their hands for tit-for-tat ruleplaying and hypocrisy

nassora

Player
Player
To be honest, that was the most non sense request I’ve ever seen. As Todd mentioned above that if he ever breaks any rule, he will get punished for that and everyone will get punished when they breaks any rule. There is also a list when it comes to what happens when you breaks rule.

I don’t see any reason to look back at his history when he’s already served his punishment.

MaxiiiiGYP

Player
Player
Yall the one starting shit quit crying quit getting us in trouble
This amount of stupidity shocks me u bring old bs to now get a life quit crying to the forms u started killing us so stop

Moataz Lotfe

Player
Player
this guy is not my friend , dont say he is my friend

and we need mazhor to check this forum
and
this guy bothers players a lot like doing rdm when we are AFK and he does these things deliberately and also uses more than two accounts I think and the problem was when we banned him and told him we will talk to mazhor with that he said I dont care
He does these things for us every day

Moataz Lotfe

Player
Player
To be honest, that was the most non sense request I’ve ever seen. As Todd mentioned above that if he ever breaks any rule, he will get punished for that and everyone will get punished when they breaks any rule. There is also a list when it comes to what happens when you breaks rule.

I don’t see any reason to look back at his history when he’s already served his punishment.
Annoying players inside the server and making them get out of it is unacceptable , we will wait for the biggest response from mazhor

Moataz Lotfe

Player
Player
This family literally does everything they are accusing Pablo of. To be honest these people are total hypocrites with a lot of time on their hands for tit-for-tat ruleplaying and hypocrisy
note these words you say makes you take warn in the forum

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
What do you mean "Didn't receive anything". I reviewed every case and banned person who did most of rulebreaks. Rejected​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom