Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
I have forgotten the ID of my twink and can no longer access it, I only know the name
Players nickname
Hassbula_Celik
Administrators nickname
Ban Request
Date
May 3, 2022
Time
17:17
Proofs

Mohamed

Player
Player
Hello, my name is Mohamed, I would like to write a request for a ban.
I was banned because of rule 1.4 It is forbidden to have more than one additional account (twinking) | Permanent ban on all additional accounts | Main account ban banned for 60 days. In my defense I have created 2 private accounts named: Mohamed Prime, Hasbulla Celik on Grand DE1, but my brother actually didn't play long on the server either because he wanted to see if he liked the server. On March 12th, 2022 the admin Mason Xozis banned me Reason: 3 accounts. My brother and I live in the same house, that's why we have the same IP, that's why Mason Xozis banned me because 3 accounts were logged into my IP. I'm sorry if I made a mistake, but how else should you solve this? we are one household, it is logical that we have the same IP. I have forgotten the ID of my twink and can no longer access it, I only know the name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom