Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dinis King
Administrators nickname
Murder Swayze
Date
May 3, 2022
Time
18:15
Proofs

dinisking

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,
About a month ago I was banned from GRP PT Server because I was being too toxic towards the community and the administration.
During this time, I realized how much I missed playing on GRP with my friends and I can clearly understand the punishment I received. To be honest, and please don't take this as an excuse for my actions, I was living a tough period in my personal life and I can now see that, because of that, I was unloading my rage/anxiety in the game/community/administration.

I feel ashamed for my actions and I want to apologize for that once again. I also want to give you my word that I wont do the same mistake again (ever again)! I noticed you guys opened the "Amnesty Week", so I decided to open this thread to appeal for an unban on my account.
Is there any chance I can get an unban so I can enjoy playing GRP with my friends once again?

Thank you for your time reading this and once again I'm sorry for my past actions.

Best Regards,
Dinis King

I didn't get the unban on my social club I believe

Murder Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
O pedido tem que seguir o formato indicado nas regras e tem que ter prefixo "for curator of the project".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom