Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Azrael Morningstar
Administrators nickname
Martin Miller
Date
Aug 31, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jAnBnz3TwA

Shin Buddha

Your friendly neighborhood orphan boy..
Player
I think I was wrongfully demorganed by Sam Leblanc for violation of rule 6.9, of which I completely disagree. In this POV, you can clearly see that I had started the treatment when there was literally no gunfight. As soon as I find the window, I go and heal him, because ICly I know I have complete cover behind me and I will not be hit from the front because I am in cover. Since when it is a rule that you cannot heal in cover when I have no fear of getting shot from the front. Moreover, I would like to add that we apparently get strikes for spawn killing, and they can abuse the entrance as much as they want. I mean they are literally coming in shooting going back out, and kindly do not say that there were 10 people hiding in that small place because that's practically impossible. This demorgan was unnecessary and I also demand enough IG cash to clear my name of the record I got due to this ssituation.

Shin Buddha

Player
FYI :- Sam Leblanc demorganed but the reason was "General Rule 6.9 by Martin Miller " , so it should Martin Miller .

Shin Buddha

Player
Kindly start watching from 13:00 in the proof because that's when the event starts.

Martinn Miller

Player
Player
Okay, from reviewing you POV I can tell that you were in cover, on my pov you were not, so I jailed you for General rule 6.9. But your out of jail by now.

Martinn Miller

Player
Player
Also on your pov at 10:35 you were saying about metagaming and how they will kill you by seeing your ids, you were clearly mixing.
Waiting a reply from a higher up.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
As I see administrator already said that he was wrong. You will receive a small compensation from me as an apology for misunderstanding.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom