Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Sears
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 3, 2022
Time of violation
17:54 serv
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EVrKyQS8w4s

John Sears

Player
Player
Today on a fireman job to put out the TV tower fire I was ambushed by a player. He proceeded to try and beat me, even firing a shot at me while I was doing my job. The attack was unprovoked, as I focused strictly on putting out the flames. Attached is the video footage of that happening. Among other times the players ID is visible at 3:25 mark.

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
Today on a fireman job to put out the TV tower fire I was ambushed by a player. He proceeded to try and beat me, even firing a shot at me while I was doing my job. The attack was unprovoked, as I focused strictly on putting out the flames. Attached is the video footage of that happening. Among other times the players ID is visible at 3:25 mark.
i am sorry bro i think u my friend i just need joking with him am so sorry , And I accidentally shot you
giphy.gif

John Sears

Player
Player
You should write in chat or use mic first, to make sure mate, you almost killed me XD

And if I were your buddy, why did you stop the moment another fire truck came up? If I were your friend I could explain you punching me, nope? :p That and you'd probably heal your buddy, instead of just running away in your chopper after the fire was put out?

Last edited:

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
You should write in chat or use mic first, to make sure mate, you almost killed me XD

And if I were your buddy, why did you stop the moment another fire truck came up? If I were your friend I could explain you punching me, nope? :p That and you'd probably heal your buddy, instead of just running away in your chopper after the fire was put out?
I didn't run away and when I was in the fire brigade I didn't realize you weren't my friend so that's why I'm sorry I didn't mean to kill you
giphy.gif

ShinobiQueenV

Player
Player
LMFAO this guy goes to the most out of the way spot, ladns with you alone, and then shoots you after you say hes recorded. Brilliant.

I didn't run away and when I was in the fire brigade I didn't realize you weren't my friend so that's why I'm sorry I didn't mean to kill you
giphy.gif

Fire brigade has a uniform on homie, not glowies and cant use a gun.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 2840 will receive punishment for General Rule 6.15
"When outside the ghetto, you must engage in RP before shooting someone."​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom