Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deniz Bozo
Suspect ID
118084 147642 140641
Date of violation
May 3, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bMFfKTtNTqs

Deniz Schwert

Player
Player
118084 and 147462 was doing parent insult and FL and then 140641 guy came and did parent insult and CR and then he said ''Yan hesaptan oynayacağım aptal'' this means I will play at my another account this guy abbusing multiple accounts. In final part 118084 and 147642 gives a randomly demands in public and killed me and my friend.

Talha Tilgen

Player
Player
Ön kaydı da yayınlamasını istiyorum. Bizi hastanenin önünde takip ettiler, sonra bana köpek dediler ve arabaya çarptılar. Onlara gitmelerini söyledim, gitmediler. Sonra tekrar bizi takip ettiler. Bu yüzden, bizi rahat bıraksınlar diye beş saniye sayıyormuş gibi yaptım ve gitmediklerinde onları öldürdüm. Yalan söylüyorlar lütfen kaydı baştan atın.

Talha Tilgen

Player
Player
I want him to post the pre-record as well. They followed us in front of the hospital, then called me a dog and rammed the car. I told them to go, they did not go. Then they followed us again. So I pretended I counted five seconds so that they would leave us alone, and when they didn't

Talha Tilgen

Player
Player
I didn't insult the parent. first they come and taunt us. I warn them, they don't listen. This friend is abusing the recording business and is constantly threatening to ban us.

Aslan Karaeski

Player
Player
( turkish ) Attığı kayıttan önce olan olayları atmasını istiyorum , konuştuğu yerler neden yok? Bir hastanenin önüne geldiğimizde bizi takip ettiler, gitmelerini söyledik, bizi takip ettiler, araba çarpıştı, sonra gelip bize hakaret ettiler, onları uyardık, dinlemediler. sonra bize geldiler ve kaydı kullanmayı yasaklamakla tehdit ettiler. BMW ile gelen kişiyi tanımıyordum.

( english ) I ask him to post events before recording, why are there no places where he speaks? When we came in front of a hospital, they followed us, we told them to leave, they followed us, the car raming, then they came and insulted us, we warned them, they didn't listen. then they came to us and threatened to ban using the recording. I didn't know the person who came with the BMW.

Deniz Schwert

Player
Player
The pov starts at the Rp situation there is nothing before the pov if you have pov send it.
Its the start of situation

Talha Tilgen

Player
Player
The pov starts at the Rp situation there is nothing before the pov if you have pov send it.
Its the start of situation
No, you're lying. You have a previous record, you are constantly threatening us and collaborating with the admin. Even though we are innocent, you come to us and taunt us. If you don't taunt me, I have no problem with you.

Shen

Player
Player

Signed By Shen Valencia​

Marabunta Vagos Ballas Bloods Families NG
shen-melondo.gif

The swear words you use in the video are family related and you can publish the pre-record yourself if you want, but even if you save it, it does not change the fact that we are right.

Zed Buttows

Player
Player
Signed By Zed Valencia
Marabunta Vagos Bloods Ballas Families
AlertThatIberianmidwifetoad-size_restricted.gif

1. i accidentally cr because i didn't see them due to rendering issues anyway i was sent to demorgan before my friends were killed

Last edited:

Talha Tilgen

Player
Player
Ve sesim gördüğün gibi pov'da
Hayır. Sen bir yalancısın
shen-melondo.gif

The swear words you use in the video are family related and you can publish the pre-record yourself if you want, but even if you save it, it does not change the fact that we are right.

shen-melondo.gif

we didn't insult you family and everyone knows the truth, we are trying to avoid you, you come and follow us and you crash and you cooperate with the admin, at least if you are going to record, act like a man. The boy who cut the racon only yesterday learned to record today

Shen

Player
Player

Signed By Shen Valencia​

Marabunta Vagos Bloods Ballas Families NG
shen-melondo.gif

Your friend in the car is very clear, your friend is picking up the phone and locating and then he sends vdm to us in the car, then you call us somewhere and kill him with demans Are you sure you read the rules and you write in Turkish on the forum? And you joke that you have demans, but if you did it as a joke, why did you kill my friend?

Talha Tilgen

Player
Player
I'm not kidding anyone, you don't mess with me, I don't mess with you and how many hours have you been following us? You come and tease us, I did my part. And if the Turkish admin had seen what that boy said, he would have punished him. because your voice is not heard and you insult us by coming.

Talha Tilgen

Player
Player
shen-melondo.gif

Your friend in the car is very clear, your friend is picking up the phone and locating and then he sends vdm to us in the car, then you call us somewhere and kill him with demans Are you sure you read the rules and you write in Turkish on the forum? And you joke that you have demans, but if you did it as a joke, why did you kill my friend?
I didn't know the person with BMW and if he cursed, I didn't, what does it have to do with me?

Talha Tilgen

Player
Player
shen-melondo.gif

I say I have no business with you, you still come and follow me and make fun of my car, enough is enough, you are a toxic liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom