Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deniz Bozo
Suspect ID
118084 147642 140641
Date of violation
May 3, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bMFfKTtNTqs

Talha Tilgen

Player
Player
Marabunta Vagos Bloods Ballas Families NG
shen-melondo.gif

Your friend in the car is very clear, your friend is picking up the phone and locating and then he sends vdm to us in the car, then you call us somewhere and kill him with demans Are you sure you read the rules and you write in Turkish on the forum? And you joke that you have demans, but if you did it as a joke, why did you kill
I'll ask you something. We got in our car, we were going towards the mountain and you followed us. we moved away from you, you followed. please answer this.

Talha Tilgen

Player
Player
We did what was necessary for you to leave us alone there. Let the admins decide the rest.

Shen

Player
Player

Signed By Shen Valencia​

Marabunta Vagos Ballas Bloods Families NG
shen-melondo.gif

the moment we left you you called us to you and you gave us demans and killed us and then you trolled us?

Talha Tilgen

Player
Player
Marabunta Vagos Ballas Bloods Families NG
shen-melondo.gif

the moment we left you you called us to you and you gave us demans and killed us and then you trolled us?
Don't lie, it's all there. Everyone knows your true face. And the admins can take a look, I have never called or trolled you. They can even look at their phone records. and it is heard on the recording, I say to you, get in your car and go. please Turkish admin review

Seko Amg

Player
Player
121291, 117904, 118084 punishment for mixing (FL in a RP situation)
140641 punishment for parents insult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom