Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Marekk Majowskii
Administrators nickname
Markus Black
Date
May 3, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/94059/

Marekk Majowskii

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,
thank you for your feedback, research and your commitment. I'll probably try it one last time to report this situation because its important for me to know about truth and further rp situations in future like this to play fair between other players. Now i receved again the same answer like i did before without arguements belong to the server rules.

Here is the admin's response to my ticket, which I don't think is correct:
Good day,
Thank you in advance for your report, after reviewing the clip that was added, we decided to reject the report because no obvious offense could be identified, but we thank you for your report and wish you continued fun on our server.
After consultation with the people involved and the consultants, I reject this ticket.
This is because the statute of limitations only counts for active cases. Because the case was canceled, it is no longer active.

I play as a lawyer representing a client against the FIB. After thorough consideration, a lawsuit was filed and a pending court case. However, shortly thereafter I had my license to practice law revoked due to a 2.5 month old two star file that had already been closed. Apart from that, IC has the right of the statute of limitations on which my protest relates. Nobody wants to see that I can't be prosecuted for this, even though it's obvious.
The big question all about we are talking, why i am I being actively punished 2.5 months after the incident, although it is time-barred? And why aren't all other fib agents judged who know about my situation 2,5 month ago and the roleplay doesnt continue? It is evaluated with double standards.

The following points are inadequate for me in case of the admin work before. I asked for answers but i didnt get anyone.
1. As an admin, why do you talk to the people against whom the ticket is directed in order to come to the conclusion that the ticket should be rejected? Then why didn't you talk to me anymore? Why didn't you come to a conclusion based on the applicable IC laws and server rules?
2. Please explain the reason for the rejection in more than two sentences.
2.1 Which case was terminated and by whom? Where does it explicitly state in the docs of the legislature that the law of denial applies ONLY to active cases? Please show me this as a screenshot.
2.2 What do you mean by 'active'?
2.3 How can an active case be statute-barred?
As far as I know, the word statute of limitations suggests that this is a situation that has become inactive after a long period of time and can no longer be active. Accordingly, no further claims or consequences can be drawn from the situation.
2.3.1 By assuming that a situation must be active in order for it to become statute barred, I don't understand how the law applies. Please give me an example of an ACTIVE case that may be statute-barred.
2.3.2 If I correctly interpret the one-liner of your statement/reason for refusing my ticket, you are assuming that the law I am relying on (Section 36, Statute of Limitations) must be active in an RP scenario. In my case, in your estimation, it is no more and I have no right to say that my file is statute-barred, although a period of 2.5 months has elapsed and it is still counted as active at this time in the present RP situation , since my IC character has to reckon with the consequences of having documents confiscated? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I hope my questions regarding the IC ruleset and the server ruleset weren't too complicated. It's not primarily about the video that was shown, but about what is played and how it is played based on the rules. In both interpretation cases, the RP is to be continued and justified. (Case 1: I am allowed to keep the license to practice law; Case 2: I am not allowed to keep the license and my client is allowed to summon another lawyer to pursue the lawsuit based on the government's failures. The persons in the FIB who come from my file and the Attorney's License IC knew will have to face committing corruption, including the person who issued my file).
I hope we come to a constructive result for all people involved.

Thank you and wish a nice week.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
On consideration​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Chief administrator left his position​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom