Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opie West

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL: Travis
2. Your age: 47
3. Time zone: Central Standard Time (CST) - Canada!
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 11:00pm (23:00) to 5:00am (05:00)
5. Average online per day: 4-8 hours per day normally
6. Your Discord: Blistig#5728
7. Your Nickname: Opie West
8. Your ID: 73327 (EN1)
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I've really been enjoying my time on the Grand RP servers and this is largely due to the great work the admins do to ensure a truly enjoyable RP gaming experience for everyone. I've encountered numerous situations that would have been frustrating, annoying, unfair, or just negative, to the point where I'd likely have considered quitting, if it weren't for an admins intervention. The most enjoyment I get is from seeing other people having a great time in different RP situations, without stupidity ruining it, and I want to contribute to ensuring that continues to happen.

2. What are your strengths?
My biggest strength is problem solving and dealing with people, in intense situations. I'm good at maintaining peace, calming people down and dealing with clients (players, gamers, customers, etc.) in a professional manner. IRL I'm an Infrastructure Engineer with over 30 years experience in all aspects of technology and I'd like to think that might contribute to performing admin duties as well. Last year I was an Admin Assistant for about 3 months, so I already have experience working as an admin, and I always exceeded the minimum number of tickets for the week. I look forward to the possibility of returning and advancing further as an admin.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness, I'm told, is that I'm often too nice of a guy and can sometimes be a pushover. This usually only relates to trivial things though and not serious problematic situations where you need to have a strong back and hold your ground.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, as I mentioned above, I get the most enjoyment out of experiencing RP situations where people are having a great time, even if I'm not actively involved in them myself and only an observer.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, no issues here whatsoever.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Negative. Real life is good. I live in Canada so I work during the day from 13:00 to 23:00 (city time), but after that I'm free pretty much every day. I don't work weekends so on those days I'm in the game and available even longer.

I look forward to hearing from you guys and thank you for your time and consideration!

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Interviews Will be Held Tomorrow On Friday, Time will be Announced in Discord
Contact me in Discord DMs ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom