Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vatsal Mishra
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 But I Can Be Available In NA Timezone
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 6:00AM To 18:30PM
5. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours
6. Your Discord: Sñîpèr#7854
7. Your Nickname: Justin Smith
8. Your ID: 41543
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: I Have The knowledge of both, but preferably State Curator

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans. After Almost Gaining the 1+ Year of experience in the server now i want to convert myself as a Helping Hand towards My Admin team and newbies on the server, i like to help them in several ways but i can't help every single of them i helped so many newbies in city and as well as in Discord Server also, And i have the experience of both spheres State & Crime so i will be very flexible for everything on the server.
2. What are your strengths?
Ans. Time Punctual
Native Speaker
Honest
Little Bit Programming Skills
Graphic Designing
I Know Almost Every Single Rule
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans. Can't remember the Rules by number
Can't Be Available After 20:00
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans. Yes, For Sure
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans. Yes, For Sure
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Ans. Currently There are my Semister Exams Going on but after 10-15 Days I'll be free to come in city for whole day.

Note:- I want to Request the reviewing Admin to consider this application besides Punishment History.

Have A Good To All​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom