Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimda Ivanov

Player
Player
qP6g6fK.png

1. Your name IRL: Ernad
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 1 pm - 3/4 am
5. Average online per day: 2-15 hrs
6. Your Discord: Rimda#3974
7. Your Nickname: Rimda Hulk
8. Your ID: 7979
9. I want to be the curator of the State section.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- So this is my second application, I feel like I didn't mention some of the most important things in my previous ones. I have consulted myself this time and I think I got what you are looking for. My first application got denied because I need some more experience. But I have 2 accounts with combined 30 years in the city. I have been through a lot of situations, as LEO and a Criminal. Therefore I think that I am eligible for the job. I know how the city works and its weak points and some loopholes that could be fixed and improved. I think that this city has a big potential to become one of the greatest to ever exist. It is close and I think that with the right people in the administration we could together manage something that most cities can't dream of. As I placed in some of my recent applications, I went through a lot of things, starting from the rough beginnings up until now, I wanted to ensure that people follow the rules of the city, my way of doing it up until this point was an LEO job. That opened my eyes to see some of the things that are happening around the city. I would like to continue my journey of enforcing laws, and rules. So I hope that this time I fit into your criteria and that I have met some of the crucial things that you are looking forward to when approving an application.

2. What are your strengths?

- My strengths are :
  • Patience, is one of the most important things when working around people. You will come across some of the things that you can't even prepare to come across.

• Calculating, every move that you do as an admin is being admired and looked into. Therefore I think I can look into both sides and make sure that most of my decisions are made correctly. Everybody mistakes so I won't say that I am perfect. But I will make sure not to cut someone off shorthanded.

• Aptitude, is also one of many important things when working around, a fast-changing and flexible job, ability to quickly learn new skills and ways of doing things.

• Management, I look into my documents and make sure that they are easy to understand but very professional at the same time. I put effort event into some of not so important things. I like to express myself in a rather unique way from others.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

-My weaknesses are :
  • A savior complex, or white knight syndrome, describes this need to “save” people by fixing their problems. I really cannot go and tell someone no if they are in need of any kind of help. As long as it's in the allowed parameters.

• Low tolerance to lies, It’s a hard fact to accept, but most people lie to you regularly. The real challenge lies in how you respond once you catch someone in the act. My way is straight forward I like to tell you that immediately.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Of course, I will give up my RP life to provide other players with a better experience of the server.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

- I do not own any business to sell.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

-Nothing in particular.

LSPD
FIB
SAHP CHIEF OF RS

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Gain more experience in the Server and The Rules and be more active in the server before applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom