Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Rain
Administrators nickname
Lasdios Miller
Date
Apr 15, 2022
Time
1:00
Proofs
/

Richard Maniac

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor

ID: 16165
Why did you get banned? General 1.4
How long was I banned? Permanent

Why should we unban you?

Hello Mazhor,

I was banned because of General Rules 1.4, which I'm very sorry about and didn't think about.

I was banned on my main acc and on my second acc and really wanted to continue playing on server 2 because I managed a family that had a lot of money, energy and time in it and I didn't want to give it up just like that.

Two days later I was unbanned on my second acc. and have not touched this account again.

When my main acc. was unbanned, I was no longer on the two accounts because I didn't want to risk anything because I only found out then that this is forbidden.

I then wanted the Acc. delete but unfortunately this did not work. That's why the ban is fair, which I can see from my mistake.

I apologize for that and I can promise 1000000% that this won't happen again because I've put a lot of money, time and energy into this server because I really enjoy everything here.

I really like playing on the server because I've met a lot of people there who are really fun to play with.

I'm hoping for a positive feedback.

Warm greetings,
Richard❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom