Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved VDM/RDM/Fear RP | ID: 69966, 84486, 94723, 85512, 65430, 148338, 144773

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rayan Asman
Suspect ID
69966, 84486, 94723
Date of violation
May 5, 2022
Time of violation
17:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QKnL0G1AElo

Rayan Asman

Player
Player
I was outside my family house with my family enjoying my day and some bozos came up to my family members and started provoking them like they do everyday.
So we told them to leave the area and told them multiple times "5 seconds to leave" and they came back over and over and started running us over with cars, so we shot at them to make them leave the area.

Lucas Kovacs

Player
Player
im 65430 mohammad almuhairi im trying to dedicate that problem and you can see that from the pov

Malgof Kuwait

Player
Player
I was outside my family house with my family enjoying my day and some bozos came up to my family members and started provoking them like they do everyday.
So we told them to leave the area and told them multiple times "5 seconds to leave" and they came back over and over and started running us over with cars, so we shot at them to make them leave the area.

thats the pov when you started to shoot

Hamza Refino

Player
Player
So we told them to leave the area and told them multiple times "5 seconds to leave" and they came back over and over and started running us over with cars, so we shot at them to make them le
Your friend who started

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing, I have decided to accept this report.
ID 84486 and 148338 will be punished for VDM.
ID 19168 will be punished for Ghetto rules 1.12
Please note that it is forbidden to run players over in a car. Please also note that it is forbidden to shoot/kill those who listen to your demands.

This situation started when your family shot at them, I dont know for what motive. They shot back because you shot at their family members. This is not DM, as you initiated the situation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom