Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Ghetto Rules 1.6 | ID - 44287 / 6220 / 13836

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Quincy Garcia
Suspect ID
44287 / 6220 / 13836
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2021
Time of violation
2:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oUuNx9hqV7E

isolation

Player
Player
As you you can see i was driving through ghetto and there was a shootout with bloods and a stranger while driving through 2 cars with bloods pulled up on me blocking me in famlies HQ got out and started to shoot at me. Within there HQ territory.

Here is a picture of there territory and i was blocked in and shot at on the top corner

Speed🧪

Player
Why did you go in you hq when all of us were shooting you before you went in

isolation

Player
Player
Why did you go in you hq when all of us were shooting you before you went in
i was never told to pull over, i was just cruising at a slow pace throughout ghetto and you guys push me into HQ and block me in shoot throughout the HQ territory. you can clearly see in my body cam you guys never said a word about pulling over you just rammed me and i got blocked in at that moment.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Please include evidence of the entire situation. One minute POV

You have 6 hours to respond.​

Speed🧪

Player
i was never told to pull over, i was just cruising at a slow pace throughout ghetto and you guys push me into HQ and block me in shoot throughout the HQ territory. you can clearly see in my body cam you guys never said a word about pulling over you just rammed me and i got blocked in at that moment.
We shot at your car before you went in to your hq

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
You cannot go into HQ while being shot at. You were also not fearing for your life. You will be punished accordingly as well as the other players if it comes down to it.

isolation

Player
Player
You cannot go into HQ while being shot at. You were also not fearing for your life. You will be punished accordingly as well as the other players if it comes down to it.
i was not getting shot at in the clip there was a fight in the middle while i was driving i got rammed tried to turn out of it and got blocked into the HQ and i dont the full POV btw

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
i was not getting shot at in the clip there was a fight in the middle while i was driving i got rammed tried to turn out of it and got blocked into the HQ and i dont the full POV btw
I watched a few times. Bullets hit your car as well. Without longer POV this post is denied

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

POV must be 1 minute minimum.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom