Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Barbarosa Twitch
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 6, 2022
Time of violation
0:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or2YZyqFg1k

hsynbskn

Player
Player
they harm people out of role in the beach market, they use motorbikes in the area where it is forbidden to enter by vehicle and crush people, there is no record of that part, these people are behaving in a really unruly way, be aware of them for a more peaceful environment.

Raymond Hulk.

Player
Player
Denied pal your not part of the situation and pov isnt at least 1 minute long therefore doesn’t show full situation good try though

hsynbskn

Player
Player
Denied pal your not part of the situation and pov isnt at least 1 minute long therefore doesn’t show full situation good try though
Whether I am a part of the situation or not does not mean that the criminals are acquitted, most people do not know how to take pov. I share the situations that I find wrong for a more peaceful and safe environment. The final decision will be made by the admins.

Raymond Hulk.

Player
Player
Whether I am a part of the situation or not does not mean that the criminals are acquitted, most people do not know how to take pov. I share the situations that I find wrong for a more peaceful and safe environment. The final decision will be made by the admins.
You obviously don’t know how to make a forum report 😂😂😂 hold the L and sit down

Sky DoIIar

🥰 🥰
Blocked
1ST 126383 IS MIXING
2ND The one pov is there he dont have any type of relation from that incident the guy who is victim we need his pov not somune else Pov its in forum rule.

3RD Pov atleste 1min before violation stated

i wood like to requst to admin to Deny the report cause the guy who reported he have no relation with this incident

hsynbskn

Player
Player
1ST 126383 IS MIXING
2ND The one pov is there he dont have any type of relation from that incident the guy who is victim we need his pov not somune else Pov its in forum rule.

3RD Pov atleste 1min before violation stated

i wood like to requst to admin to Deny the report cause the guy who reported he have no relation with this incident

This game is not a normal tetris game, each player has certain responsibilities and absolutely no one should kill anyone suddenly and the admin should be called if there is a really disturbing situation. If the person does it, someone else will do it tomorrow, the next day the families will hurt the people there, first I learn what the green area means and decide as a serious player as a part of the game I shared a criminal, it's really sad, you defended him

Master R

Player
Player
they harm people out of role in the beach market, they use motorbikes in the area where it is forbidden to enter by vehicle and crush people, there is no record of that part, these people are behaving in a really unruly way, be aware of them for a more peaceful environment.
Bikes can go through fences of beach market and they were literally just standing there minding their own business
Can you show a full pov where you were punching bikers in unscripted greenzone, provoking them and then ran into scripted greenzone ?

All you do is stand at beach market and record 30 seconds pov for other people because you don't have friends to play with.

Play forums game more than the actual game
Get a life :)

hsynbskn

Player
Player
Bikes can go through fences of beach market and they were literally just standing there minding their own business
Can you show a full pov where you were punching bikers in unscripted greenzone, provoking them and then ran into scripted greenzone ?

All you do is stand at beach market and record 30 seconds pov for other people because you don't have friends to play with.

Play forums game more than the actual game
Get a life :)
You don't even know who I am and you're really funny

akko

Dinero INC.
Player
120k IDs thinking they’re the shit now? Posting forum threads and not knowing the rules? Yeah sit down and read forum thread rules you goof. Take the L, clown 🤡🤡🤡

hsynbskn

Player
Player
120k IDs thinking they’re the shit now? Posting forum threads and not knowing the rules? Yeah sit down and read forum thread rules you goof. Take the L, clown 🤡🤡🤡
It's ridiculous that you made this comment even though you have 141698 ID.

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • You are not involved in the situation​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom