Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arkon valero
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 6, 2022
Time of violation
00:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NfYryyac28E

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
First if you were in GZ you dont take damage and if you are going into GZ you fucked up yourself and demands were made

Raymond Hulk.

Player
Player
Admin it can be clearly seen that this guy is doing sexual animations (masterbation) in green zone on the girl so I gave 5 seconds he didn’t leave I killed him

Will gladly take warning for standing up for what was right also pov isn’t a minute long and show full situation soooo yah there’s that

Last edited:

Sky DoIIar

🥰 🥰
Blocked
Gen Rule 6.9 It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person.(It is allowed to leave in case if you are a victim of sexual harassment(RP rape) etc) | BAN 3-7 days

Abu Yaseer1231

Player
Player
Gen Rule 6.9 It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person.(It is allowed to leave in case if you are a victim of sexual harassment(RP rape) etc) | BAN 3-7 days
But I didn't do anything to him and this is a video of me

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
I was dancing in the market but someone killed me for no reason or start any dialogue and green zone
Goofy, your literally doing sexual gestures in a green zone nice self report bud lmfao cya in 3-7 Days :D
Rein Cash
Cash Family - Deputy
Marabunta Grande - Shotcaller
Families - Capo
Bloods - Shotcaller
Government - Aide De Camp

National Guard - Commander
FIB - 00 Agent
Sinaloa - Soldier
20220320223332_1.jpg

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I have decided to ACCEPT this report.

ID:57704 will be punished for Gz 1.1+Mixing
ID:45429 will be punished for Gz 1.1
ID:141698 will be punished for Gen Rule 6.8/in Gz​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom