Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava Vuitton

Mrs. Vuitton
Player
Information

1. Your name IR
L: Ahmet Mert
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC +3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 03:00 PM- 12AM(00:00)
5. Average online per day: 5-6 hours minimum
6. Your Discord: Ransame53#7143
7. Your Nickname: Ahmet Odinson
8. Your ID: 101770
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State section

Additional Information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?:

- I always wanted to help people who needs help. There are so many players affecting Roleplay badly . I want to make other players' Roleplay as good as can be. I met so many people and did my RP. Now It is time to work for GrandRP Community I would say

2. What are your strengths?
- I can be calm all the time I don't like shouting people . I am a quick-learner. They say I have a good communication skills too , everyone who talks with me I can put a smile on their faces.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- I can be so much emotinal sometimes but I can fix my problem and I won't put my feelings first in the situations.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes, I am ready to leave. I think I did enough RP

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I do not have business yet but if i had a business i would sell for it.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- I am always active but I am a university student because of that in only weeks which I have midterm or final exams to give it can decrease my online time.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

We do not need admins with the Specifics you have Provided atm.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom