Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aras King
Administrators nickname
Abbas shah
Date
May 5, 2022
Time
23:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV_JwzS7I_I

Whitleen Valoroso

Punisher
Leader of unofficial org
If the Turkish admins do not know, we have nothing to do about it, but I think that you do not have access to this information, it is related to your age. It is called fatherless people who do not have a bastard father, that is, if you understand or those who read it, it is a bastard blasphemy against family values.
After this ates looking for how to explain himself

giphy.gif

papaposty

Player
Player
don't mess with turfers "FROM" medusa xD. their rusty minds are not capable to understand what you're saying. please empathize a little, don't you see they're still tryna learn how to use GIFs these days

Ates Peskersoy

Player
Player
I already said they're fucking oldheads and still tryna fuck w me i was like damn alright lets go but after i saw them being down bad i just let em bruv

Yuto

Player
Player
as a marabunta you only provoke people
incite fake viewpoints and BOOM upload them to the forum
ballas rob you and then you come and taunt people
why because you are always the loser

Yuto

Player
Player
92078 0:31 He swears at family values in the video "O Amına koyduğumun çocuğunu vuralım" It doesn't matter who he says he should just be punished for it

Sansar

#Martenn
Player
When will you stop cursing people? little man maybe your father didn't explain to you exactly what blasphemy is. But your brothers love you and they will teach you MUCK
bilinmeyen.jpeg

MoeAli

Player
Player
Watching you call out others English out is embarrassing

Every complaint you've all made about us is made with Google Translatetr&tl=en&op=translate

Ates Peskersoy

Player
Player
Look at these Turkish haters of Brotherhood, they can't even take those words cuz we're the best xd

papaposty

Player
Player
Watching you call out others English out is embarrassing

Every complaint you've all made about us is made with Google Translatetr&tl=en&op=translate

are we using translate hjahaha. do you really think the guy named "aras king" wrote this forum by himself xD. i can see he doesn't even speak english in RP situations too😦

MoeAli

Player
Player
Look at these Turkish haters of Brotherhood, they can't even take those words cuz we're the best xd
What words? The fact you don’t know the difference between those and these makes me wonder how you have the audacity to call someone’s English out 😂
are we using translate hjahaha. do you really think the guy named "aras king" wrote this forum by himself xD. i can see he doesn't even speak english in RP situations too😦
Is Aras the one calling someone’s English out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom