Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bart Glockz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2021
Time of violation
20:37
Proofs
https://streamable.com/v815qu

Saul Glockz

Player
Player
My family was going to go hit Russian Crime for a raid. We jump over the gate because they blocked it with a car so we jumped it so we can hit the raid button. As we jump it we start to get shot at ON SIGHT in the city. I'm tired of this family always causing problems. There was no countdown to leave the property this isn't ghetto there is no KOS.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time

Show 1min POV of what happened before you jumped into the house

You hvae 6 hours to respond​

Saul Glockz

Player
Player
You want me to post this POV on YouTube or all of it? It’s 5 minutes long and it has nothing in it except us driving up to the house

Jonathan Thomas

You want me to post this POV on YouTube or all of it? It’s 5 minutes long and it has nothing in it except us driving up to the house
Everything in one clip of you driving up to the house and climbing up the gate in one clip to YouTube

Saul Glockz

Player
Player
hopefully this is okay. My POV is messed up and doesn't let me get my clip back. It's a issue with Medal. I've had this issue before. Also want to say sorry for the music.

Jonathan Thomas

Accepted
ID 36551 will be punished for RDM
The Raid has not started and you open fire on them. if you thought they were raiding you should have told them to leave before you open
fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom