Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Rick Versace
Administrators nickname
Xavier Escuela
Date
Aug 23, 2021
Time
17:42
Proofs
https://streamable.com/zmfnge

Rick Versace

Player
It was my fault for not having POV. I am not complaining about the admin, I'm asking for a second chance. I have been in playboy since the first week and we are not tolerating cheaters. When the incident happened my storage was packed. I wasn't playing that much and I did not have space for POV. But I have been clearing my storage. I also was not aware that my storage was full. I never got banned before, and I wonder if I could get a second chance. I always have POV for events, this is the one time that happened to me. If this happens again ill take my 30 days that was implemented by Mazhor. I'm open for a PC check every time by Woddy Taylor. I served my 7 days hope I can get a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom