Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Russo
Administrators nickname
Ethan Murphy
Date
May 6, 2022
Time
23:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2-l8RU2VUgY

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
As you can see in the video, they point a gun at me but they didn't arrange only 1 person pointing a weapon at me, even for a few seconds they didn't point at me, so I had an option to run away.
I don't know why the admin didn't see that.
I will send you a few pictures of every situation that prove that I am not fear about my life.
legend key of the pictures:
[White] not point gun on me.
[ Aqua / Blue ] point gun on me.

Only this guy pointing a weapon at me (blue mark)
Picture (1) -
Nobody pointing a weapon on me [white mark]
Picture (2) -
only the blue mark pointing a weapon at me.
Picture (3) -
only the blue mark pointing a weapon at me, all the white marks pointing to other locations.
Picture (4) -
only the blue mark pointing a weapon at me, all the white marks pointing to other locations or without a weapon in his hands. [white mark]
Picture (5) -
Nobody pointing a weapon at me !!! [white mark]
Picture (6) - https://imgur.com/a/HOKbzXe

without a weapon in his hand or nobody pointing a weapon at me. [white mark]
Picture (7) - https://imgur.com/a/UAAc7YB

you can see the rest of the POV they keep not pointing a weapon at me..

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
All these people are telling you don't move at 36s. You are saying that IRL you would attempt to get into your car while multiple gang members who are known for violence and killing, are pointing guns at you, telling you not to move?

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
they didnt point at me gun check the pictures. i want to ask you something If someone trying to rob you IRL and he is not looking on you, would you try to escape YES or NO !

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
they can say any demand that they want but if they are not pointing a gun at you it doesn't matter.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
they didnt point at me gun check the pictures. i want to ask you something If someone trying to rob you IRL and he is not looking on you, would you try to escape YES or NO !
Not into a car, that is simply illogical. You should realize that bullets go through everything irl. Car doors, windows, the only exception being if it hits somewhere in the engine. You would surely die, if you got into a car where you then have to start fumbling for the keys to the ignition while your brain sends adrenaline to all the muscles in your body

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
so what is the point here, I didn't that the engine can get explode from it (means that I cant fear about my life), but anyway I had a change to escape I chose the option of the car it was more safely for me to escape with a car more than the option to escape on feet.

Just say that I am an innocent man I am not arrested anymore. i complained very well with pictures and all I even prove every second that they re not pointing a weapon at me

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Inside a car you are more protected from bullets than when you are running in the open field.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Not into a car, that is simply illogical. You should realize that bullets go through everything irl. Car doors, windows, the only exception being if it hits somewhere in the engine. You would surely die, if you got into a car where you then have to start fumbling for the keys to the ignition while your brain sends adrenaline to all the muscles in your body
I read this again, so what are you saying to say that next time it happened should I just run away on my feet?
One more thing the reason that I sent to Demorgan was only that chose I to escape from there with a car?
If I were just following the way you propose to escape using my feet, I would not be sent to Demorgan?

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Show me rule about count guns pointed on you, please. You will not find it, we don't have such rule. Also we are giving warning for fear RP, you got only jail time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom